Still into You || Miya Osamu ☁️💫

A/n: this fic is a little crack-like

"Why do I love you so much?" Y/n whines as she placed her head onto Osamu's lap. She reaches her arm out to pinch his cheek as she giggled.

The two have been together for the lomgest time now. From friends, to lovers! They have been glued to each other since and that has never changed.

Osamu leans down to face Y/n as he squeezes it tightly. "You look like a cockroach Y/n," he chuckles as he squeezes even harder.

"Uhm, rude!" She retorts so she squeezes back at him as revenge. "Hah! Who's the cockroach now?~" Y/n jokes.

Looking at each other, the two burst out in laughter. Osamu's laugh was angelic and so cute! Y/n just falls a little harder for him everytime she hears him. Y/n ruffled his hair, "your voice is like a box of chocolates 'Samu~" Osamu side-eyed her, "says the cockroach."

"Uh, rude! But at least this cockroach loves you with all her heart!" Y/n says as she goes back to squishing Osamu's face.

The corner of the man's lips tugged upwards to form a smile. He reached out to noogie her head, "and this cockroach also can't stay away from my food!" Y/n giggles as she fake punches his shoulder, "don't blame me! The food's just too good. How can I resist?"

Even after all of this, Y/n was still so into him. Even after all they've gone through, she'd fall for Osamu a million times more! And she wouldn't change that for the world.

Osamu laid down on the floor next to Y/n, "then I'll just have to keep feeding this cockroach."

"Ouch! Are we really going to continue to cockroach joke?!?" Y/n says, faking her feeling of being hurt. "Yeah, 'cuz you're my cockroach," and with that, he placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

Y/n felt the butterflies from years ago, invading her body like they used to. As her cheeks tinged a light pink color, she buried herself into Osamu's arms.

"Bruh are you blushing?" Osamu jokes as he hold her tighter. "Nope, I just placed too much blush on my cheeks. Of course I'm blushing dummy," Y/n retorts.

"Shouldn't you, I dunno, be over all the blushing and stuff?" He asks, genuinely curious.

"Well I'm still into you, so that's an issue." Y/n grins as she wraps her arms around his neck. "Then be it that way Y/n," he gently spoke, making her blush harder.

"... are ya' still blushing?"

" 'Samu you're such a tease."

"Always has been."

After all, she is still into him so nothing else mattered.

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

A/n: backstory, I was freaking out about Osamu in episode 3 season 4 part 2 as usual and my friend and I were talking about it. But at the sams time we were talking about rodents in his house and I sent a pic of Osamu and freaked out of course.

But then I said the word cockroach below the pic and my friend got confused.

And on my insta story i put something like "osamu's voice is like a box of chocolates"

And my friend got confused and made that hell of a picture so dadrummajorlmao IM BLAMING YOU FOR THIS HAHAHAH

This is honestly a huge bruh moment but ITS SO FUNNY I HAD TO MAKE IT INTO A FIC SOMEHOW

But as usual, I hope that all of you guys still enjoyed this! ( despite how weird it was )

Please stay safe okay? I love you all!