Softie || Akaashi Keiji ☁️💫

Fukurodani was having a practice match with Nekoma and Bokuto was going through his emo phase. Oh gosh, here we go again.

"AKAASHI! DON'T TOSS TO ME ANYMORE!" Bokuto announces to the whole court. Everyone froze and thought, "here it is, Bokuto's emo mode again" they sweatdropped as they stared at him. Even Nekoma was slightly confused.

Akaashi deadpanned and answered, "alright then, Bokuto-san. Don't complain if I don't toss to you."

Bokuto's face was blank. He couldn't complain though, he literally asked for it.

Akaashi was calm throughout the whole Bokuto "emo phase" and he even managed to encourage Bokuto. The whole team has always looked up to the 2nd year male. He was truly amazing. Akaashi managed to be the vice-captain of Fukurodani in his second year! People had mad respect for him because of that too.

Everyone knew about Akaashi's calm and composed side. However, no one knew about his soft side. Only 1 person knew and that was Y/n L/n.

Y/n watched the whole event unfold because she was spectating the volleyball practice match as usual. She and the fangirls and usual watchers usually go for every single one of Fukurodani's matches. Even their peactice ones.

And because Y/n is always with the fangirls, she blended right in and no one knew of her and Akaashi's relationship. The two have been dating for a while and no one knew. It's not that they wanted to keep it a secret. It's just that they wanted it to be kept lowkey.

As Y/n and the others continued to cheer on for Fukurodani, Y/n was honestly impressed with how her boyfriend handled the situation. He was always calm and composed. He never gets really angry or frustrated unless he was really pressured which was understandable. He also knew how to bring out the best in others and he knew how to cheee Bokuto up too.

Akaashi is truly amazing and this, this is why Y/n fell for the man.

The peactice match ended with Fukurodani winning. They managed to push through and do their best which was awesome. They won by a landslide and cheered together happily.

As everyone was leaving, the fangirls always stayed back in hopes of getting to flirt with the volleyball team. Y/n on the other hand, stayed back to pass Akaashi a bento she made to congratulate him.

As the boys were about to leave, the swarm of fangirls ran over to the volleyball team in hopes of getting their attention. Y/n awkwardly stood in the crowd, holding onto the bento box for dear life so her hard work wouldn't go to waste.

Bokuto spotted the girl amongst the crowd and whispered to Akinori, "ne Aki-kun, that girl over there is pretty cute. We should totally hook her up with Akaashi."

The two walked over to Y/n and Bokuto proceeded to ask, "Hey! Hey! Hey! I see you a lot during our practices. Would you be interested in going on a date or something with a teammate?"

Y/n blushed madly as she vigorously shook her head. "I have a boyfriend actually. I'm waiting for him right now, I'm sorry."

Akinori was confused, "wait if you're waiting for your boyfriend then what are you doing here? Usually fangirls wait here." Y/n was pretty shy and shw didn't know what to do in these kinds of situations. Plan A was to run away and call Akaashi to meet her outside, plan B was to awkwardly stand there and Plan C was to fake a phone call.

Unfortunately, she went with Plan B because she was too awkward to do Plan A and C.

Suddenly she saw Akaashi's figure standing behind the two as the trio awkwardly stood around each other. Akaashi waved to her and Y/n happily waved back.

She ran towards his side as she happily grinned, "Akaashi, I made you a bento! Congratulations on winning this round!"

The man smiled and hugged her to express his gratitude. "Thank you Y/n." He sneakily kissed her forehead without a care in the world that his two teammates were watching him.

"AKAASHI YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?!?!" Bokuto shouted. He was in pure shock! How did his beloved kouhai not tell him? Akaashi's poker face was back as he replied, "oh sorry. I thought you knew."

Y/n was in an awkward situation right now. What should she do? Does she say hi to them? Does she run? She tugged onto Akaashi's sleeve and hid behind him. She was too shy for this and she couldn't handle the embarrassment.

Akaashi noticed his lover acting up and securely wrapped his arm around her shoulders in hopes that she would feel less tense. He whispered to her and asked if she was okay and if she needed anything.

Meanwhile, Akinori and Bokuto were shook to the core. Calm and composed Akaashi has now leveled up to Soft Boy Akaashi. They were honestly shocked as to how sweet and soft he is towards Y/n.

Bokuto fake coughed, "I guess we won't disturb you two anymore. See you tomorrow Akaashi!" As they all parted their ways, Akaashi walked Y/n home.

Y/n held onto Akaashi's hand tightly. His hands are rougher and much larger compared to hers.

"Uhm your teammates seem nice!" Y/n tried her best to break the silence between the two. Akaashi chuckles and pats her head, "don't be so stressed Y/n-chan it's just two of us now."

Y/n blushes and stuttered out an apology, "y-yeah sorry Akaashi. Anyways, I hope you like the bento I made. There are small onigiris in there and I know you love onigiri so I really hope you like it!"

Akaashi smiled at the girl. What a cutie she is. He kissed her forehead and pats her head, "mm will do. Thanks Y/n."

"Akaashi, you are such a softie you know?"

"Only to you though~"

"Ne Akaashi, thanks for walking me back home." Y/n says as she looks up to him. Wow, he is an incredibly good looking man. How did she get so lucky?

Akaashi on the other hand, couldn't stop smiling whenever he looks at the cute girl.

"Anything for you Y/n."

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

A/n: this took a while to write! Im sorry Im a little later than usual and chry_lii I hope you like this! And im sorry if it was bad!

Anyways, as always stay safe, drink your water and eat well okay?

Writer-chan out! ✌😗✌