Tiptoe to meet your Lips || Ushijima Wakatoshi ☁️💫

"Waka-chan, I'll never be as tall as you," Y/n sighed as she tiptoed so she could pretend to be as tall as the boy. Ushijima shrugged, "being tall is not that different from being short Y/n."

Y/n faked a cry, "so you're saying I'm short." The boy quickly waved his hands signalling a "no" to her. She giggled and hugged him, "I was kidding dumby."

The boy hugged her back as he placed a quick peck on her forehead. "Being short isn't that bad hm?" Ushijima stated. Y/n pouted, "yeah but it would be nice to be tall for a change."

Ushijima picked up the girl and carried her, "now you're tall." Y/n laughed, "I sure am but it's not going to be permenant hm?" Ushijima continued to carry her around the house, "I don't mind carrying you like this all the time. Plus people will know your mine."

Y/n smiled, "you're cute Waka-chan." She lightly pats his head from above, as an encouragement for him to keep going. "Y/n you're getting a little heavy," he deadpanned as he brought her down.

"Ouch Waka-chan, am I that heavy," Y/n said as she stood next to him. "Nope, I was just getting tired," he lied, not wanting to hurt the girl's feelings. The girl giggled, "it's okay, I'm not offended."

Y/n tiptoed to place a kiss on his cheek, but she ultimately failed because the boy moved. But instead her lips landed on his. Y/n blushed madly and covered her face, she mumbled out a soft sorry and hid in the crook of his armpit.

"Why are you apologising Y/n," the boy asked, he was clueless as ever. Y/n sighed, "I was aiming for your cheek." He pats her head reassuringly, "it's okay Y/n. You can always try again. And frankly I'm quite confused why you're all flustered."

"It's because-, uhm-, I don't know too-" she admitted. Wakatoshi cupped her cheeks and made her face him, "then you can try again right?"

Y/n tiptoed and whispered, "you're such a tease Waka-chan." He chuckled and looked at the girl in the eye, "I don't know what you're talking about."

And with that, a kissed was sealed between the two. "Maybe being short isn't all that bad hm?" The girl looked at him, filled with joy and love. Her heart fluttering, the feeling of falling all over again felt familiar yet strange.

"Waka-chan, you moved again," the girl smirked, placing a quick kiss on his cheek. "Didn't feel anything, could you do it again?" The boy deadpanned. "Waka-chan did you lose your sense your touch or are you kidding?" Y/n was concerned. With how much of a serious boy Ushijima is, she can't tell if he is being serious somtimes.

"Well you have to do it again to find out," he said nonchalantly. Y/n tiptoed, "this is some kind of exercise your making me do Waka-chan."

"You could think of it that way Y/n," and another kiss was added. "When were you so bold Waka-chan?" Y/n teased.

"Only for you," he pecked her head.

"Only for you."

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

A/n: If i'm being real with y'all, i didn't know what I was doing the whole time. AHHHH gomen!

I tried, I really did HAHAHHA

Butttttt, I hope all of you are safe and happy as usual! Drink your water my lovlies and don't forget your mask!

Love you all so so much! See you on the next one! :>