My Wife || Ushijima Wakatoshi ☁️💫

It was a beautiful night. The sky was painted with stars and the moon was shining bright. "Hey..." Y/n's voice was soft and calm. She gently places her hand on Ushijima's shoulder.

He turns around to meet the girl as he smiles. It's rare to see him smile, it suits him. Y/n wraps her arms around his waist as she buried her head in his chest.

She looks up to meet his eyes. They're pretty, really pretty. She reaches out to cup his cheeks as Y/n smiles at him lovingly. As she tip-toes to meet him in the middle, she could feel his breath tickle her cheeks.

Y/n felt his soft lips against hers as she pulled back slowly.

"You're beautiful," he says as he strokes Y/n's hair. Y/n smiled as she hugged him once more, "and you're handsome."

Y/n holds his hand as they continued walking in the park. It was pretty, the moonlight was illuminating Wakatoshi's beautiful features.

As she leaned onto his shoulder and looks up into the dark sky, she whispers, "you know, I don't understand... I don't understand how I'm so lucky to have you."

Ushijima looks at the girl confused, "lucky? Y/n I should be saying that to you." He stops dead on his tracks as he stares deeply in her eyes. Y/n chuckles, "you're adorable dear. You make my days a million times brighter. Just like the sun."

Ushijima was stunned, he didn't know what to say. The man can't express his feelings well and Y/n would know that above all people.

Y/n shoots another sweet smile to him and it just melts his heart. "Toshi I love you a lot. I don't want a life without you."

There and then, Ushijima felt the urge to ask her something.

"Y/n would you then be interested to... to be with me for the rest of your life?" He asks as he scratches the back of his neck. He doesn't seem all that nervous but deep-down, he feared for the answer no.

Y/n's eyes widened as tears slowly trickled down her cheeks, "of course I would Ushijima Wakatoshi. I would always say yes to that in a heartbeat."

He pulled out a simple plain ring with a small diamond in the middle.

"Sorry if it's not a pretty ring," he says as he gets onto one knee. Y/n's eyes continued to stream down with tears, "you cinnamon roll! That's more than enough!"

He slipped the ring onto her finger and placed a gentle kiss on her finger. He got up as he gently pushed her head to his shoulder.

"So you're my husband now hm?" Y/n says cheekily.

"And that makes you my wife."

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

A/n: hi loves! How have you been? Eat well okay? Drink water okay?

Do your homework and pay attention in class!

Thank you for reading! You guys are the best!

Wear your mask too!!!

Love you all!