Canele || Miya Osamu ☁️💫🥳

Edit: happy birthday to my favourite pair of twins! And happiest birthday to my cutie Osamu!!!! I planned to upload this later but i found out it was their birthdays today HAHA

Y/n L/n, a decently popular girl who is well known for her baked goods. Although she's been pretty popular among the boys, she's never really liked any of them.

Because there is only one she likes. And that person was none other than Miya Osamu.

How cliched, the man who is best knowned for his love for food and huge appetite is liked by the one angel who bakes the best sweets in Inraizaki. But here's the twist, Y/n has fallen into some deep "drama". To be honest, none of the rumours circulated about her was remotely true. Of course they aren't. Only a fool would believe rumours. Unfortunately, that isn't the case here. Many fell for the lies of Himiko Saiko.

Y/n was in a friend group consisting of Saiko, Maika and Shana. They were the classic fangirls who fawned over the popular Miya twins. However Y/n has been catching Osamu's attention because of her amazing culinary skills of course. So Y/n continued to bake with Osamu in mind. Especially Caneles, since they were Y/n's specialty.

Of course the other girls never liked that. I mean, Y/n is getting a chance with Miya Osamu, arguably one of the most popular boys in Inraizaki. Of course they would do anything in their power to stop that. Even if it meant for them to betray her trust.

~ the first attempt ~

Y/n got the group a bunch of matching scrunchies because she wanted to thank them for being her friend. Y/n is a shy girl and she was so happy to finally be accepted into a group where she isn't judged for who she is. She smiled as she passed everyone a scrunchie, thanking them as well. "Ah! Sorry I need to get somewhere." Y/n says as she hastily leaves the classroom.

This was the perfect opportunity for the girls to strike.

Saiko sarcastically says loudly, "wow~ how thoughtful of her! Too bad these don't go well with any of my clothes~" Saiko stood up from her seat as she threw the scrunchie into the trash bin.

The other girls followed along as they sat back down at their seats.

"Ne Osamu-kun, don't 'cha think that was lame of Y/n?" Saiko asks as she looks at the boy. Osamu stayed silent, not wanting to involve himself into any drama. Saiko smiled and giggled, "that's what I thought. You don't like her too!"

Saiko made her way to his seat and sat next to him. She rested her head against her hand as she asked, "ne Osamu-kun~ Does Y/n-chan annoy you a lot?~ She keeps giving you food. Don't you think that's pretencious of her?"

"I-" before he could say anything, Y/n came back into the class. As she was walking pass the trash bin, she saw the familiar fabric pieces she just gave to her "friends". Not wanting to cause anything unnecessary, she sat back down at her seat, holding back her tears.

Y/n was giving them the benefit of the doubt that it was an accident or someone else has those scrunchies and it wasn't her friends who threw them away.

She stayed silent as she continued the rest of her day.

~ the second attempt ~

Y/n was absent from school so the girls took the chance to do something nasty.

"Oh my gosh! Did you hear that Y/n dated 2 guys at once? What a slut! She should know better as our friend!" Saiko says obnoxiously loud, so the whole class could hear. Osamu could hear the lace of poison following the word friend. These girls are horrible and he wanted to do something. But what could he do? He didn't know what to do and who could blame him to be honest.