Wait a Sec! || Tanaka Ryunosuke ☁️💫

"HEYYYY! Y/N-CHAN! WHERE YA' OFF TO?" Tanaka shouts across the hallway. Y/n shouts back at the top of her lungs, "THE CANTEEN! WANNA SIT WITH ME?!?"

"DO I?!?" He shouts as he runs towards her. "KEEP QUIET YOU TWO! CLASSES ARE STILL GOING!" A random teacher shouts out of the classroom. "We're sorry!" The two shout as they run to the cafeteria.

The two have been best of friends since Middle School and they are inseperable.

In every volleyball match, you'd be able to see Y/n cheering for Tanaka at the top of her lungs and you'd see Tanaka doing the same for her. And if your guess is that they both have a crush on each other, you're right!

But here's the problem...

"Y/N-CHAN!!!!!" Nishinoya screams as he runs towards the girl, making her go yeet into a corner. "NOYA-KUN WANNA EAT TOGETHER?" The girl screams back as a wide smile was plastered onto her face.

Ah yes, Tanaka thinks sweet Y/n likes his best friend Nishinoya Yuu. That made his heart boil with jealousy.

"Y/n you see him everyday! Do you always have to sit with him?" The boy says with a pout. "Awww, you jealous hun'?" Y/n teased. "NO I'M NOT SHUSH IT GIRL!" Tanaka retorts.

After lunch was over, Tanaka needed to meet up with Kiyoko for a second to get the new volleyball schedule. Y/n tagged along because, why not? But that being said, Nishinoya would be there too.

"Kiyoko-san! We're here!" The two boys announced as they slid into her classroom. "Ah, here are your schedules," she says as she passed each of them the piece of paper.

Tanaka's hand brushed against Shimizu's which made him nosebleed so hard! Y/n stood around the corner in envy as her eyes darted at Kiyoko.

"Damn it! She's pretty and cool! No wonder Tanaka-kun likes her!" Y/n thinks to herself as she was seething with anger.

Once they were done, they made their way back to the classroom together. "Ne, Tanaka! You're so lucky! You got to touch Kiyoko-san's hand!" Nishinoya exclaimed as he fantasized about how soft her hand must feel.

Y/n, angrier than ever, stomped off on her on.

"What's her deal?" Tanaka asks. "Dunno, must be her and her hand fetish," Nishinoya shrugged. "Noya, I think you're the one with the hand fetish," Tanaka stiffled out a laugh.

"Shut up Tanaka!"

~ timeskip to after school brought to you by my bae, Miya Osamu! ~

Usually, Tanaka sends Y/n home because he's manly and he needs to take care of Y/n because something bad might happen right!?! But truth be told, it's for the sole reason of spending more time with the girl.

"Ne, Y/n-chan, why did you leave earlier just now?" Tanaka asks out of curiousity. "Mm, it's nothing," she replies nonchalantly.

"C'mon, it can't be nothing! You looked mega triggered just now." Tanaka continued, "plus I've never seen you so mad."

Y/n bit the inside of her cheek, "well you like that Shimizu girl don't you? I was just letting you have your moment."

"W-what? What are you talking about?" Tanaka stuttered out. "Yeah don't you like her? You always fanboy so hard around her." Y/n was just as confused as he in now.

"No! I don't! It's just that I... I'm just a fanboy! I like someone else!" Tanaka panicked as he waved his hands vigorously. "A-ah, you like someone? Who might that be?" Y/n says with a lace of bitterness in her words.

Tanaka blushed as he points at Y/n, "w-well you like Noya-kun right? You're always so overly-friendly to him!"

Y/n chuckled, "I'm like that to everyone. Plus I'm in the same situation as you... I like someone else."

"WHAT!?! WHO??" Tanaka screamed.

"Alright, alright, on the count of 3, you and I say their names okay?" Y/n says.

"3, 2, 1,

Tanaka Ryunosuke!"

"Y/n L/n!"

"HUH!?!" The two blushed madly at each other. "I thought- you- her? No?" Y/n stuttered out. "NO Y/N I LIKE YOU ALL ALONG DAMN IT BUT I THOUGHT YOU LIKED NOYA!" Tanaka was relieved but also really shook.

"SAME BUT I THOUGHT YOU LIKED KIYOKO-SAN!" Y/n shouted back.

"Huh, so you're my girlfriend now?"

"I guess so."

Now the two idiots are out on their first date and they've never been happier! Look at those two idiots running around with love in their eyes! Everything went smoothly and the two have never been so happy.

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

A/n: ahhh!!! This is my first time writing Tanaka!!! I hope it wasnt too bad!!!

MyCatIsWierd thanks for the request!!! I hope you liked it and Im sorry I took so long! I kinda struggled with it haha

But anyways, i hope yall are safe, healthy and happy!

See yalls on the next one! Bye bye!