Sweetie || Lev Haiba ☁️💫

"Lev! Lev! There is a new ice skating rink in the mall! Should we go together?" Y/n cheerfully asked. Lev scratched the back of his neck nervously, "I can't really ice skate Y/n-chan but I can still accompany you!" Y/n pouted, "but it won't be fun to go myself~~"

Lev pinched both of her cheeks and sighed, "fine fine, but it won't come free~" "What do you mean?" Y/n asked as she cocked her head to one side. Lev tapped his cheek lightly and smiled. Y/n got the signal and tip-toed so she could reach his face. She placed a small kiss on his cheek and smiled, "so you will go with me now?" Lev, slightly nervous, answered, "sure!~"

The two made their way to the mall, arm in arm. They bought their tickets and rented a pair of skates each.
"Y/n-chan how do you put these on-"
"Lev you're just supposed to strap them in like this." Y/n says as she shows him. Somehow, because Lev is Lev, the straps got tangled. Y/n tried to hold back her laughter, "Lev what did you do oh god."

Lev managed to mess up the shoe straps. Yes, shoe straps. How? Y/n can't explain how or why. "Lev baby I love you so so much but, what on earth did you do. These are velcro-"

"Y/n I don't know but help me I'm begging you!!" Lev begged and pulled out his puppy eyes. Y/n fell weak and helped him out. They took forever but finally, Lev was free from the shoe monster.

The two got onto the rink and nervous Lev was holding onto the railing for dear life. Y/n being the best girlfriend, she snapped a picture of him for future blackmail.

Lev tried to skate away from the railing but failed. He slid across the rink and almost died ( not literally but yk yk ).

Y/n tried so hard not to laugh but ultimately failed. "Y/n-chan! Help me!" Lev cried out. Y/n skated over and tried her best to pull him up.

Oh god that was a mistake. Lev being 196 cm and Y/n being significantly smaller, this made poor Y/n fall onto the cold ice as well. Welp, this is fate. The two now stuck on the cold, ice floor together.

Eventually, the two got up awkwardly and Y/n held Lev's hand. "Just hold onto my hand so you won't fall again." Y/n said as she blushed hard. Lev nodded and held onto her smaller hands tightly. "Y/n you are such a tsundere." Lev commented. "Quit it baka I'm only trying to be nice!" Y/n retorted.

Y/n tried her best to teach her giant boyfriend how to ice skate. Let's just say it was an experience she wouldn't want to go through again.

After a few hours of the two having fun and mostly Lev slipping, they left the rink and made their way home. "Hold up Y/n I needa go to the bathroom real quick." Lev said. Y/n nodded and waited for him. Lev came back after some time but he was holding onto something. A plushie? "Y/n-chan~ Just a little something as a thank you~" Lev said in a sing-song tone.

Y/n's eyes widened and carefully held the plushie in her hands. It was a really tall giraffe with cute beaded eyes. Y/n hugged it tightly and blushed, "thanks Lev." Y/n kissed the plushie and gazed at it. It was so cute!!

But Lev was glaring at it in hate now. Y/n tilted her head and asked, "what's wrong Lev?" Lev pouted and looked away, "it's nothing. Hmph!"

Y/n wiggled her eyebrows and teased Lev, "Hehe are you jealous of Mr. Plushie?" Lev blushed and pouted harder, "Nope! Not even in the slightest Y/n!" Y/n chuckled and stood on her tippy toes. She kissed both of his cheeks and finally, his lips. Lev smiled and held her tightly in his long, noodly arms.

"Thanks for today Y/n! We should totally do this again sometime!" Lev said excitedly. Y/n sweat dropped and said, "maybe not anytime soon. I don't want to live through this trauma again." Lev pouted and sighed, "Y/n-chan is so mean to me! Hmph!"

Y/n fake gasped, "oh no! What can I do to make it up to my handsome boyfriend?" Lev smirked, "a kiss on the cheek should do the trick!" Y/n chuckled and kissed him once more. "Lev you big baby. I love you so much." Y/n said as she squeezed his hand.

Lev laughed and replied, "love you too my sunshine." The two made their way home while being cheesey idiots. Ah, what did Y/n ever do to deserve a sweet boyfriend like him?

Bonus!
"Lev! Look! Mr Plushie is so cute!!" Y/n commented as she hugged it. "Y/n I'm cute too!" Lev said as he leaned onto Y/n's head. ( yk cuz he is too tall for her shoulder ) "But Mr Plushie thoughhh" Y/n continued.

"But me thoughh" Lev retorted. Y/n rolled her eyes but she couldn't help but to smile, "Yes Lev you are my adorable boyfriend."

"Yay!!! I am cute uwu." Lev squaled in delight.

"When were you never cute my darling?"

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

A/n: I'm so sorry my fics have been kinda short lately!!

Please request because Im getting out of ideas!!

But anyways I hope that you enjoyed this fic! Lev is big uwu baby ❤