The little things you do || Miya Osamu ☁️💫

Y/n loves Osamu with her whole heart. He is always there for her, even at her lowest. He always knows how to comfort the girl and he never complained once because she would do the same too.

It was 8 a.m. and Y/n was still sound asleep. Osamu got up and placed a gentle kiss on Y/n's forehead, admiring his lover's face. She looked so adorable! Although Y/n would say she looked like a mess, Osamu would always say she was Miss Universe to him.

Even with dried up drool on the corner of her lips and a mess bed head, Osamu still found her glorious. Osamu tried to get out of the bed as quietly as possible, without waking Y/n up. He slid out and bee-lined to the kitchen.

He got two glasses of water and placed one on Y/n's bedside table. Then, he kissed her once more and went back to the kitchen to start on breakfast.

"What should I make?" Osamu asked himself. He scratched his head and thought about it for awhile. Then, he remembered that Y/n loves to eat ( favourite food ) so he decided to make that as a treat for Y/n.

~ a few minutes later ~

Y/n woke up to the delicious scent coming from the kitchen. Y/n saw her wonderful fiancé in a "kiss the chef" apron and chuckled to herself. What a cutie! Y/n tip toed to get behind Osamu and tightly hugged the man.

"Good morning Darling~" Y/n said as she nuzzled her face in the crook his neck. "Mornin' babe, makin' your favourite food, just for you." Osamu says as he pats her head.

Y/n smiles, "I'd give you a kiss but my breath is horrible." Osamu chortled at her words, "I don't mind the breath, I'd never deline a kiss from you." Y/n shot back, "I don't want you to smell it! It's nasty babe." Osamu snickered and placed a kiss on her forehead, "you do you babe, brush your teeth and come back with a kiss." Osamu puckered his lips, making kissy noises and Y/n laughed hysterically.

Y/n went to the bathroom to freshen up and by the time she was done, breakfast was done! Y/n kept her promise and kissed her dearly beloved on the cheek. "Thanks for coking 'Samu, your always feeding me well." Y/n says and starts to dig in.

Osamu smiled with satisfaction, "It's the least I could do for ya'." Y/n shook her head in disagreement, "no babe, it's more than enough." Y/n smiled at him once more and she just felt so grateful that she had him.

They both ate away happily, chatting about random stuff and what they wanted to do after breakfast. After finishing up, Y/n decided to do the dishes because it wouldn't be fair if Osamu did more work. She collected all the nasty dishes and got to work.

While she was washing up the dirty plates, Osamu couldn't help but to soften up looking at her. Y/n had always been supporting him ever since he opened Onigiri MIya and she was there in ever step of the way. Y/n had been there through thick and thin and he's forever grateful to have an amazing woman like her in his life.

Y/n noticed him staring, " 'Samu you creep watcha starin' at?" Osamu replied lovingly, "you." Y/n's heart melted. She has known him for forever at this point and yet, he was still able to make her heart flutter. "Hehe you're so cute babe, I love you." Y/n says, filled with love.

Osamu imitated her voice, mocking the girl, "Hehe, don't act cute babe. It's cheesey." Y/n had a deadpan expression, " 'Samu I was tryna be nice-" " Y/n I-I love you too." Osamu said feeling a little guilty. Y/n smirked, "Sorry 'Samu I think you s-stuttered there. Could ya' repeat for me."

Osamu pecked her cheek, "I love you too." Y/n was in awe and hugged him tightly, "sorry for insulting you just now, for some reason I feel super guilty." Osamu laughed, "it's fine. I'd make fun of me too."

The two took their showers and decided to go for a walk at the park. ( a/n: I included the shower part cuz I feel weird not showering HAHAHA )

~ timeskip to when they get to the park! ~

The two, hand in hand, walking together under the big blue sky. "Ne Y/n?" Osamu asks. "Wassup?" Y/n replies. "What do you love most about me?" Osamu cheekily asks. Y/n paused for a while, wondering what she should answer.

"I love everything about you 'Samu, but I really love the little things you do for me." Y/n smiles as she looks into her lover's eyes. Y/n felt so happy around the man, he accepted every part of her, even if it was weird or gross. Yes he did judge at first, but those were the things he loved about you too.

Y/n continues, "I love that you always clean the house whenever I'm still at work even though you're tired from your own job. I love that you always leave a glass of water on my bedside table for me and I love the little forehead kisses you leave for me."

Osamu blushed hard, he didn't expect Y/n to notice all the little things he did for her. Osamu opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. He honestly didn't know what to reply her with. He was just so appreciative of the girl, she noticed the litte things that are quite insignifcant for him, yet for her, she was still grateful.

Osamu wrapped his arms around her waist and hid his face in the crook of Y/n's neck. His face still flushed from her words, he was embarassed to show his face to her. Y/n took a deep breath, taking in his scent, he smelled really musky, something so strong and hard to miss, yet so sweet. Just like the man himself.

"I love you dorky." Y/n says as she wraps her arms around his neck, returning the hug. "I know I'm not romantic and I can't express my feelings as well as others but thank you for sticking with me Y/n, I love you." Osamu confessed.

Y/n felt like crying right now, it's true, she stuck by him through it all. Y/n can't imagine a life without him. Who would make her food? Or kiss her good morning? Or tell her to have a good day at work? Y/n kissed the cheek of her lover and whispered sweet nothings to him, to be honest, she didn't know what to say to the man.

"I love you too." She finally said. Y/n pulled back from the hug and placed a hand on Osamu's cheek. She admired his features and was in awe, she was so lucky to have a man like him. Osamu gently placed his hand on Y/n's and brought it to his lips to kiss it. What a cheesey couple~

The two just continued walking together hand in hand, what a beautiful day to be with your lover.

" 'Samu, thanks for the little thing you do for me."

"Anything for you my angel."

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

A/n: thanks for reading! ♡ please leave requests if you have any and stay safe okay?

Writer-chan out! ✌

Edit: sorry guys i will update a day slower ( so every 3 days ) from now one because school is still a priority for me! Im sorry and I hope you understand!