Sweet as a Lollipop || Miya Osamu ☁️💫

"Ne, 'Samu. Try this!" Y/n tears a piece of her milk bread and fed it to her beloved. Y/n just made a new batch of bread and this one seemed to turn out super fluffy and milky! So it was perfect.

Osamu chewed on the piece and his lips formed a small smile. "It's good Y/n. I'm glad your cooking and baking skills are better than 'tsumu's girl. Heard she can't even bake a cake right." ( a/n: yes, I am referring to the first chapter of this book )

"Oof, that must really be something," Y/n says with a cringe. "Anyways! What should I make next? I was thinking something like custard since something sweet is always nice to have around." The girl drooled at the thought of the many sweets she wanted to make.

Osamu smiled at the sight of his girl dreaming of what she should make next. He's grateful to know that the girl he loves most, loves food as much as he does. Osamu pat her head and suggested that she could make something like lollipops.

Hm. ambitious but fun! It wasn't going to be easy but she'll try either way.

Some corn syrup, sugar, flavouring and that seemed about it! "Ne 'Samu? What flavour do you want?" The girl asks as she mixed the other 2 ingredients together.

"Hmm, lemon?" He suggested. "Alright!" And with that, a dash of lemon to taste!

Once she was done, she poured the mixture into their respective moulds and waited for them to harden.

"Ne 'Samu, you're the icing to my cake~" Y/n says with a wink. Osamu rolled his eyes and smirked, "then you're the milk to my cookies."

"Ugh so cheesey! Fine! You're the candy to my cane! Hmph!" Y/n stuck her tongue out, "can't beat that can ya'?"

Osamu cupped her face between his hands, "you're the lolly to my pop." He made a pop sound in front of her face, making her blush slightly. She punched him slightly, getting a yelp from the poor boy.

"Nah, you're as sweet as a lollipop babe," Y/n nudged him with her elbow as she took out a lollipop. "Mm! It's so sweet! I love it!" She exclaimed as she gave one to Osamu.

Osamu sweatdropped, "of course it's sweet idiot, it's a lollipop." "Shut up and eat it 'Samu-" the girl cut him short to defend herself.

"Mm it's good," he says as he licked the sucker. "A bit too sweet for my taste though."

"Hm, just like you, too sweet for your own good," Y/n says as she pinched his cheek. "Then won't you get diabetes 'cause of me?" Osamu retorted with a smirk.

"Shut yer trap darlin'! You ain't that sweet!" Y/n "hmph"ed and looked away from him.

Sweet ol' 'Samu came from behind and gave her a sneak attack hug! Y/n being putty in the palm of his hands had to melt into his touch.

"I was right, you are as sweet as a lollipop darlin' " Y/n commented as she embraced Osamu tightly. Osamu smiled and rested her head against his chest, so she could hear his heartbeat.

"Hear that sweetie? It's all fast 'cause younare giving me a sugar rush."

Y/n blushed madly and hid her face from him, recieving a giggle from Osamu. What a cute couple.

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

A/n: ah!!! This was short! I apologise huhuhu

But I hope you liked this either way!

Remember to stay safe and most importantly happy! Love yourself because self love is important!

Wear your seatbelts if you have to and your damn masks!

Love you all and see you again on the next one!

Toodles!