I really wanna marry you || Oikawa Tooru ☁️💫

The rain drops were steady and soft, falling from the now darkened sky. Y/n and Tooru were out together as they wondered how they were going to get home. Luckily for them, Y/n had an extra coat in her bag for them to share.

The rain was merciless, it was literally like pour buckets of water above someone's head. But it was fine, the two had each other. Nothing could go wrong because it just felt fine to them. The two grabbed one end of the coat and held it above their heads, walking through the heavy rain together.

Y/n and Tooru's shoulders gently brushed against each other. They were so close together because of the space constraint. It was really cute. Oikawa wrapped his arm around her shoulder and gently whispered into the girl's ear, "stay close to me or you'll get wet." The girl nodded her head and smiled muttering out a soft thanks to the man.

As they walked together, Y/n began to shiver a little. Who could blame her? The ruthless wind wasn't doing the lady any justice. It was harsh and icy cold, making the poor girl freeze as if it was winter. Oikawa looked at the girl apologetically, the poor girl was all tensed up and there was almost nothing he could do.

"Sorry Y/n, let's get back quickly okay? You don't look like you're holding up fine." The girl shook her head, waving her free hand in front of him saying that it was really fine and there was nothing that they could do during the situation.

That's the problem.

There was nothing he could do

This whole situation reminded him of his good friend getting sick because of the rain. Oikawa could've done something but, he didn't. Though his friend was sick for days, he couldn't help but to blame himself. It wasn't his fault but it felt like it was. Sure, it was childish of him to think about this but knowing Y/n and her fragile body, he couldn't helo but to worry.

It was like Y/n could read his mind, "Tooru, don't blame yourself. It was just unfortunate that the rain did this, that's all. Don't be upset alright?" The girl tried her best to cheer her lover up. For some reason, he was so dejected. It hurt her to see him this way.

Y/n gently pat his back, whispering sweet nothings to him, trying her best to calm the man. "Why are you so upset sweetie?" She asks. The man hesitated, he realised how weak he looked in front of her. How pathetic, he should be the one protecting her. Not the other way around.

"Sorry Y/n. I-I... I couldn't protect you."

"Hush darling, stop apologising. Everything is going to be alright okay? I won't get sick and nothing bad will happen." Y/n tried her best to reassure the man. He smiles. He genuinely does and it was an adorable sight. The guilt from his body melts away like snow in the summer. It was like it wasn't there in the first place.

"Y/n I really wanna marry you." He blurts out of nowhere. The girl is just so sweet and caring. She always has his back and although their journey as lovers may not have been the smoothest, love was what made them hold on together.

"I wanna marry you too babe"

The confession was sudden, there was no diamond ring, no fancy dinner. Just two lovers stuck in the rain together. But the two sealed their love together in a form of a kiss as they hurriedly rushed home.

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

A/n: Im sorry for the really late updates and shorter fics. Maybe i can try to space out my time out abit? School is a big meanie BUT STAY IN SCHOOL!!! Dont ditch classes and just stay in school. School is important

Thank you for reading lovelies ♡ as always, stay safe and drink lots of water!

Writer-chan out! ✌😗✌