Confession to Make || Kuroo Tetsurou ☁️💫

"Guys, next week we have an important match with Karasuno so do your best!" Y/n announced to her group. Y/n is the captain of the girl's basketball team and tomorrow they are off head to head with Karasuno's. "Ne.. Karasuno is pretty scary and intimidating," Makisan, Y/n's best friend stated. "It's gunna be alright! All we need to do is practice well and not let our guard down!"

~ time skip brought to you by Kenma! ~

We usually have practices on Wednesdays to Fridays but since the match is coming up this Friday, we plan on practicing every single day now. ( a/n: OOF I COULD NEVER ) So today, ( it's Monday ) we are going to start off with drills then a practice match within each other.

"Alright everyone! Get into groups of 5 so we can start on drills!" Coach Yamazaki announced. "We are going to start off with passing then we will start on a practice match. Everyone clear?" The coach continued. "Yes sir!" Everyone shouted at the top of their lungs.

Usually it's normal for people to come watch us practice so today, the boy's volleyball team came over! Y/n has a teeny tiny crush on their team captain but she wouldn't admit it. Y/n was taking a few balls from the storeroom until she heard someone speak behind her. "Hey, hey, hey!! Y/n what are you up to this time?" Kuroo nudged her on the shoulder and asked. "Just doing drills with the team, then we are going to have a practice match between each other." Y/n answered. "Omg he is so close!!! And he is super hot!! Plus he is a smart nerd and such a dork!! What a cutie!!" Y/n internally screamed in her head.

Hearing that, Kuroo smiled and said "Hope ya' wont lose sweetie." Y/n blushed. She blushed hard. She stuttered out a quick yes and ran towards her teamates. When Y/n got back, Makisan asked "Y/n, what took you so lon- GIRL YOUR FACE IS SO RED ARE YOU OKAY?!?!?"

"SHHH!! MAKI SHHH!!! SHADDAP SHADDAP IT'S NOTHING GET BACK TO PRACTICE!!" Y/n whisper shouted. Embarassed, Y/n decided to carry on with practice without talking about what happened.

~ timeskip because I'm a bad author and I don't know how to filler but here, have Yaku!!! ~

Day 3 of practice~
"Everything has been going smoothly, everyone has been doing awesome, if we keep this up, we can totally destroy Karasuno!" Y/n thought to herself as she smiled. "Y/n ya' weirdo, why are you smiling to yourself? You look like a perv!" Kuroo hayena laughed as he snapped the girl out of her thoughts. "Hey, Kuroo, do you think we can win?" Y/n asked. Kuroo flicked her forehead and said " Of course you can! Just remember to eat well too shortie! Drink lots of milk so your bones stay strong and wont break during the match. Maybe you'll even grow taller shortie," hearing this, Y/n stuck out her tongue and said "Thanks for looking out for me Mr Smartypants."

Kuroo chuckled and pat her shoulders with both hands and said " Alright Missy, back to practice! Go! Shoo! Do your balls! Or maybe you could do min-" Y/n's face heated up as she quickly placed her hand over the boy's mouth. Clearly embarassed. The two bid their goodbyes and Y/n went back for practice.

~ timeskip featuring mr stealyoman himself! Kuroo! ~

The day of the match:

"Y/n!! I'm so excited!!!" Makisan squealed. "Yeah we are totally gunna destroy 'em!" Y/n replied. Unbeknown to Y/n, she felt two large hands covering her eyes and heard a voice that spoke out " guess who~" in a teasing manner. Y/n quickly turned around to see who this person is and to her surprise, ( not so much but you know :p ) it was Kuroo!!

"Kuroo!??! What are you doing here?" Y/n still in shock asked. "Watching your game dumb dumb. Why else would I be here for?" Kuroo stated. "Oh yeah! You're right! I'm dumb, I'm sorry!" Y/n said.

That earned her a flick on the forehead from Kuroo as he spat out "Y/n!! You aren't dumb! Stop saying you are okay? Now get out there and do your best!" Y/n nodded and quickly thanked the man and ran out into the court.

Before the match started, Y/n gathered the team for a pep-talk. ( is that what you call it? ) "Guys, this is our first official match of the year. We must do our best and most importantly try. We have been praticing hard and let's not put that to waste!" Y/n announced before they got onto the court.

~ time skip towards the end of the match ~

"Only a few more points before we win. Just a bit more! We can do it guys!" Y/n shouted so her team could hear her. They were doing well. They had a few minutes left before the match was over. "Y/n catch!" Makisan shouted. Y/n caught the ball and dribbled it to the other side of the court. She sees the net. She passes the ball to her other teammate, Shion. Y/n ran closer to the net so that she could shoot. Shion passed the ball to Y/n. Finally, this was it. If Y/n shoots the ball in, Nekoma wins. If she misses well, things won't go well.
Y/n jumped as she shot the ball into the hoop. It got in!

*insert whistle sound here* "Nekoma wins!" The refree announced. The whole team gathered around Y/n hugging her. Without her, they wouldn't have won! Tears of joy started streaming down their cheeks. They did it! They really did it! Coach Yamazaki congratulated them too! That rarely happens because he is super strict and they rarely win.

After the match, Y/n was heading home. While she was walking, she heard someone call her name from a distance. She turned around to see Kuroo with a bouquet of flowers! "Congratulations Y/n! Told you you could do it!" He said as he pulled Y/n into a tight hug.

Realising what he did he quickly pulled back and blushed. "Kuroo blushing is cute hehe" Y/n thought. "Thanks Kuroo! But what's with the flowers?" Y/n asked.

Kuroo took a deep breath and calmly said "Y/n... I've liked you for a while now. You are an amazing captain who is caring and you've always looked out for your members. That's something I really look up to. You are amazingly sweet and smart. I just... I really like you Y/n."

Tears of joy started trickling down her face. She hugged Kuroo and placed a kiss on his cheek saying "Boke! I like you too!" Kuroo pulled her closer and whispered " I love you."

Together, hand in hand, they walked home into the sunset. Today was the best day of Y/n's life.

Bonus:
"So you're my girlfriend now yeah," Kuroo stated. "Yeah I am! The hottest, smartest and kindest guy in Nekoma is mine and mine only!" Y/n said as she hugged him tightly. Kuroo kissed her forehead as he said " And the hottest girl in Nekoma is mine now." Y/n blushed as she slapped his ass (a/n: t h i c c ) and stuttered "B-boke! I'm not! There are plenty others who are better than me!" Kuroo nuzzled his head in the crook of her neck and mumbled " You are in my eyes."

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

( a/n: I'm sorry guys! This was probably pretty bad!! Bishamonten09i have failed you senpai I am so so sorry but either way I tried my best and I hope you liked it! Once again, I'm so so sorry! )