Magnolia || Oikawa Tooru ☁️💫

The girl with beautiful lucious hair, lips tinted a soft pink and the prettiest eyes walked to her backyard. Her beautiful features made her drop dead gorgeous and anyone could easily fall for the girl in seconds.

The soft breezes of the wind, tickling her cheeks ever so slightly accompanied along with her hair getting blown by it. As she walked down onto the grass, she spotted the Magnolia Tree she loved so much since she was a little girl.

She remembered playing under it, sleeping under it, doing anything under it. The tree reminded her of someone so dear to her, one that is unforgettable and one she wished would come back.

But alas, death is what it is and Y/n couldn't change that fact.

Y/n sat under the tree and opened up her favourite book to read. It's been a while since she had some time to herself. The house has been hectic as ever and nothing came by easy.

Lucky for her, her husband was always there to be by her side. He was always the one to care for her and to keep her in check. Y/n owes the man her life for that.

The petals gently danced down from above, landing itself on her head. She didn't mind it at all really, it felt more nostalgic than annoying.

Y/n read there for hours, not noticing time flew so fast. As a figure sat next to her, it asked, "you've been out here for a while hm?" Ah, that voice! She could recognise it from miles and miles away.

And it was none other than her sweet husband, Oikawa Tooru. She smiled at him as she closed the book, "has it been that long dear? Time does really fly..." her voice drifted away as her attention was brought to the many flower buds that have fallen off.

The man chuckled, "you sure do love this tree, remember when we were small? We'd always play here together." Y/n laughed, remembering the first time they played here together. Tooru was too hard on himself and stubborn but now, like the flowers, he blossomed into something beautiful.

He plucked a beautiful flower from the tree, reaching it down to place it behind his wife's ear. "You're beautiful," he whispered softly, for those words were only hers to hear.

Her smile, making her eyes crease into cresents, made him fall for Y/n more. Her smile was something that easily set his heart aflamed. A beautiful girl he fell for, and a beautiful woman he stayed with.

His hand reached out to her, pulling her close to his chest as they made their way out.

Under this tree, it was filled with memories, and many more for them to make.

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

A/n: tutututuuuu, hello everybody and welcome back! How have yall been my darlings?

I hope that you all have been staying safe yes? And I hope that all of you are healthy too!

Could ya'tell I didnt know who to write again 😭 lowkey wanted to put akaashi but like I realised he wont really do this????

So i stuck with milkbread baby! IM SORRY IF IT WAS BAD THO!

Huhuhu anyways, i love allllllll of you guys! Thanks to all of you for always being so sweet!

Love you billions!