Deal! || Miya Atsumu ( pt 2 ) ☁️💫🌌

~ Friday rolls in! ~

Yes, today is the day. The day Y/n shows her published book to Miya Atsumu. Now, Y/n has kept the contents of the book a secret to everyone. Including the readers of this book!

So let's take a look together! The synopsis of the book centres around the main character who fell for her best friend who also, has a twin brother. We also see how they progress from having subtle crushes and how their friendship formed into something they built from trust and love for each other.

Obviously, she was hinting the fact that she, is the main character and that Atsumu was the best friend the main character fell for. She also mentions the hardships they had to struggle with as friends.

How they grew apart and Y/n realising that this is reality and that life isn't a fairytale. The struggles of seeing each other less as her hearts ached to meet him once more.

Finally on a fateful day, the two crossed paths and Y/n still loving him more than ever. The two mutually agreeing on dating and finally getting married!

Although it seemed like a really basic book, it depicted what kind of a person Y/n is and how her love grew into something she never knew it could become.

She met up with Atsumu at a local cafe so they could sit down together and have a chat after he read the book. Knowing Atsumu, he wouldn't actually sit down to read. He'd just flip to the back to find out what would happen. So Y/n had to end it with a bang, to draw him in and so he'd hopefully, return her feelings.

It might seem that she only wrote the book for Y/n, well there is some truth to that but it's mostly to show how much she has grown as a person. From a girl who was merely infatuated with the thought of a person to someone who loved someone for who he is, loving every single bit although it could be flawed.

She sat at a table as she patiently waited for Atsumu. A ring from the door, signalling that someone came in. Right on cue, it was none other than Miya Atsumu.

"Ne Y/n-chan!~ I hope that you're ready~" his annoyingly cute voice caught the girl's attention as she rolled her eyes. "Yeah, read it if you want. As promised the first copy is yours now."

"Yay! Thanks Y/n!" His innocent eyes glistened with joy. As Y/n had thought, he flipped to the end. His eyes widened, "amazing! MC-chan married her friend!"

Y/n blushed a little, "yeah she did marry her best friend. I'm a little jealous of her." Atsumu isn't oblivious to her words, he kind of caught on to them and he smirked.

"So you want to marry your best friend?" He asked as his eyebrows danced. "Nope." Her reply was blunt.

"OUCH! WHY NOT? IS THERE SOMETHING ABOUT ME YOU DON'T LIKE?" Atsumu whined as he "teared up".

Y/n giggled, "obviously you'd have to date before getting married dumbass." Astumu's face did a little "ohh" as he cleared his throat.

"Well then do you wanna go out with me Y/n?" He said with his signature smile, reaching his hand out to hers.

"Of course!" Y/n placed her hand in his, as she smiled widely. She squeezed his hand lightly as they stared at each other lovingly.

Consider this as their first date then! They had an amazing time together, they ate great food and made great memories together.

Just like the little novel, they got married and even had an after ending! It got written after it happened though! They had their own little bundles of joy. They had a wonderful family together and it was truly perfect although like every other family, they had their own problems.

But it would always be resolved easily.

~ many years later ~

Y/n's son found a book on the shelf that caught his eye. "Mama, what's that?" He asks as he pointed at the book.

Y/n smiled, "it's a book that mama wrote. Wanna read it together?" Her adorable son nodded as he grabbed onto her leg.

Y/n got out the book as she carried him in his arms. Atsumu came out of the room after putting their youngest daughter to sleep.

"Ah, what do we have here? A little prince reading with the queen before bed time? The king shall join too then!" Atsumu sat next to the pair as he looked at what they were reading.

"Papa, did you know that Mama wrote this book?" Their son asked.

"Mhm! Papa read this book a lot of times! And in fact, you'll have to read to find out why Papa likes it so much!"

The trio read the book together til' their adorable child fell asleep.

"Ne 'tsumu, I love you a lot you know?"

"Love you too wifey~"

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

A/n: hahaha i hope this was good haha

sorry if this was bad tho!! Thank you for requesting Kozuchi !!!

Stay safe everyone! I love you lots!!! Dont forget to wear your mask okay!

Bye bye!!!