Deal! || Miya Atsumu ( pt 1 ) ☁️💫🌌

( A/n: Novelist AU! )

"Y/n-chan!~ Whatcha' up to?" Atsumu asks as he got behind Y/n's chair. "I'm writing a novel, but I can't think of anything right now. It's a little stressful since I need to submit it to the publisher in a month."

"Wow! You're basically an author now! Can I be the first to read your book once you're done?" Atsumu's eyes sparkled with interest, he's always been that way. It's adorable.

Y/n smiled, "of course you can!"

The two have known each other since highschool now, they all live in their seperate lives. Y/n being a new novelist, Atsumu a first division volleyball player and Osamu, an onigiri shop owner.

Usually, Y/n would come to the onigiri shop to write so she wouldn't be alone and so she'd have an excuse to see Atsumu. Though he doesn't stop by often, she still comes over in hopes of seeing him.

Afterall, she did really like him a lot.

Y/n stared at Atsumu for a good while, thinking about what she should write next. "Ah!" An idea sparked in her head. She quickly typed it down on her laptop, making Atsumu surprised.

"Wow, you type real fast now! Your fingers are fast!" He said with a stupid smirk and his eyebrow quirked up. "Atsumu-kun, do I need to get Sakusa-san to spray you down," Y/n deadpanned as she stopped typing.

"Ah! Sorry sorry sorry! Don't get mad! Get back to writing." Atsumu scratched the back of his head as he sat down next to Y/n.

Y/n was very concentrated on her work but Atsumu being his usual self, he had to annoy her. Hey! He was getting bored and he wants a little attention every now and then. Nope, not attention from media outlets but attention from cutie Y/n.

"Y/n-chan~ What. Are. You. Writing. About!~" He said in a "cute" voice. Y/n giggled, "don't act cute! You look like a pig pretending to be a bunny!" "HEY! SHUT YER TRAP Y/N!" He retorted.

But let's be real here, he liked it a lot. He loves it when the cute girl gets angry and yappy. It makes everything a little more interesting.

"But seriously though, what ARE you writing about?" Atsumu asked, genuinely wanting to know. It looked really long and tedious. He's glad he chose volleyball, it's a lot easier to him.

"Hm, I'm not going to tell you til' I'm done! Take it as a surprise Atsumu-kun!" Y/n said as she typed away happily. Her plot is getting better and better! In fact, she thinks that she can be done with the novel by the end of this week!

"Oh! You're all happy and stuff! It means it must be good right? What's so good Y/n?" Atsumu purposely asked a million questions so she'd focus more on him.

"Leave her alone 'tsumu, can't ya' see she's busy?" Osamu glare at Atsumu was cold. "Sheesh! When did you become like KIta?" Atsumu commented. " 'samu! We need another salmon onigiri!" His wife called out from the counter.

"Yup!" He shouts back. ( A/n: obviously I'm the wife hehe, or Osamu stans are too! )

He went back into the kitchen, which gave Atsumu a chance to annoy Y/n more. He leaned onto her shoulder, in hopes of getting a peak of her work.

Y/n slapped his cheek, "not today 'tsumu. Told ya' to read it once it's done didn't I?~" "Then how 'bout I bribe ya'? Whadaya' want?" Atsumu pleaded, he just wanted a peak.

"A boyfriend? You've been single for forever now- OUCH!" Y/n punched him on the cheek hard. "Well that's 'cause I haven't been lucky I guess," Y/n puckered her lips as she continued to type away.

"Yeah a pig like ya' ain't gunna find no on- HEY!" Another punch was thrown to him. "Shut yer trap 'tsumu, you ain't smooth with girls either. You ain't even with no girl right now aren't cha?" Y/n threw back at him, making Atsumu all nervous.

"Well I do like someone! In fact I'm asking her out soon!" Atsumu said with courage, and as usual, his smug face reappeared.

But in reality, Y/n's heart cracked a little. He likes someone else. Ouch.

"Really? Who's this girl?" Y/n asked, her aura changed all of a sudden. Her typing got more and more aggressive, typing faster than ever as a "fire" grew behind her.

"Not tellin' ya' til' you show me the damn book!" Atsumu said as he stuck out his tongue. "Oh for goodness sake! Fine fine, I'll show you this Friday. How does that sound?" Y/n comprimised.

"Deal!" The two shook their hands and left the onigiri shop together.

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

Bonus!:

"Atsumu-kun you're kinda annoying sometimes."

"Talk about yourself first would 'cha Y/n-chan?"

"Not in a million years piggy. Life would be better without ya' "

"Shut yer trap Y/n, ya' care 'bout me too drop kick me."

"Try me!"

"I'd like to see you try Y/n"

"..."

"..."

"Fine you're right."

"Ah Y/n-chan I knew you love me!"

"...ya' sure pal?"

"... real smooth Y/n, how many hearts have you broken?"

"Not as many as your pretty face definately ❤ "

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

A/n: Hey lovlies! This is part one! See you at part 2!! Hope you guys have been doing well!

Love you all! Stay healthy alright? Eat well too!

See you soon!

Thank you to Kozuchi for the request!

Part 2 will be out today or tomorrow huhu