If Only || Suna Rintaro 💖💫

"Hi! My name is Y/n L/n, what's yours?" Y/n asks the black haired boy. Y/n had recently transferred to the infamous school, Inraizaki. She was amazed by how pretty and huge the school is! But first things first, time to make some friends!

"Suna Rintaro," the boy deadpans as he walked passed her.

Oh no... HE'S HOT! Y/n's face was scarlet as he passed by. But that doesn't matter! She just needs friends right now! Y/n chases the boy down the hallway and bombards him with a million questions like, "which class he was from" or "what club was he in". Suna was not having any of this.

"Go away, you're kind of annoying new girl." He spat as he glared at Y/n. "I-I'm sorry I'm just new so I-" "Whatever, don't be annoying for the rest of the school year."

Ouch. That hurt a lot. Y/n's soul did a yeetus foetus as she entered in her new class. And it just so happened that Suna was in her class. And guess what's even better, they sit next to each other.

Y/n was now determined to be his friend.

~ Day 1 ~

"Ne, Suna-kun! I have some fruit jelly sticks, want some?" Y/n asks as she reaches one out to him. Lucky for her, she brought his favourite food. But to her dismay, Suna was not having it at all.

"I'll pass," he says as he sits down at his seat. "What!?! You never reject those?" Atsumu exclaims as he stares in shock.

"I said I don't want them didn't I? Jeez." And with that, everyone around stayed silent.

"Don't worry Y/n. He'll open up to you eventually!" Atsumu tried to cheer as he stole a jelly stick from the girl.

"Sure..." she says with a tinge of disappoinment trailing down her voice.

~ Day 2 ~

"Suna-kun!~ Wanna hang out with me and the Miya twins after school?" Perfect opportuinity to be his friend! He is close to the Miya twins and she could totally use this to her advantage.

"Jeez, you're a desperate one. My answer is no," he retorts as he once again sits back at his place.

"Why not? Do you have something against me or-" "My answer is no and that's final. Leave me alone." And the second time, Y/n's rejected.

But that's okay, third's time the charm!

She was going to try extra hard tomorrow so she made homemade chocolates to try and impress Suna.

"I hope he likes it..." Y/n tells herself as she stares at her hardwork and effort.

To day 3!

~ Day 3 ~

"Suna-kun!~ I made some chocolates! Wanna tr-" "Can't you just leave me alone? You're so obnoxious it's so annoying! Jeez, why are you even going on on me? Stop trying to be a kiss ass and just leave me alone!"

Suna was done with all her acts.

"I was only trying to be nice..." Y/n says as she looks at the chocolates in her hands guiltyly.

"Tsk, nice my ass. Leave me alone prick." Suna spits as he walks away.

"Fine then! If that's how you want to treat me then let's leave it at that! Don't come regretting what you did! I never intended to annoy ya'! I just wanted to be your friend!" Y/n let out what she's been holding in for a while as tears trickled down her cheeks. She ran off without saying another word.

"Why the hell did I even transfer to this school. I hate it here, tsk." Y/n thinks to herself as she wipes her tears off her face furiously.

Fine, if that's how he wants to play, she'll play along too.

~ Day 4 ~

Y/n went to class by herself without looking to Suna at all. She went straight to Atsumu and acted as if nothing had happened.

"Ne 'tsumu, wanna go out today? Or wanna hang out somewhere?"

"Uh sure, wanna ask Suna to tag along?"

"Naw, don't feel like it~"

Something was up and Atsumu could feel it. But he didn't want to ask because he was scared of Y/n.

Y/n went on her day, still being her bubbly, cute self as Suna died a little inside.

"She looks a lot happier now..." he thinks to himself bitterly. Damn, he regrets what he said but it's too late now right?

He shoved his hands in his pockets as he stared at the girl as her bubbling laughter seemed to make his heart flutter a little bit.

Shit... he can't fall for her now! It's only the 4th day she's been here! It's too quick!

Y/n's enchanting smile seemed to cast a spell onto Suna and unfortunately... he couldn't do anything about it.

All he could do was watch from afar.

~ Day 5 ~

Y/n skips into class happily as she hums to herself a song that has been stuck in her head a lot lately.

As she sat at her table, Suna couldn't help but to stare at the cute girl humming to herself as the sunlight that peaked through the window highlighted all her best features.

Her soft hair bouncing gently as she bopped her head to the beat of the song she hummed.

She's a pretty one... a real pretty one...

The longer Suna stared, the more tight his chest got. The more upset and regretful he felt.

Damn, if only he could turn back time... if only he could change what he said.

Imagine if he did, he would see the girl smile happily all the time. Watch her giggle as her smile lights up the whole room.

If he didn't say the things he said, he would see her grin like a child everyday. He would see her enchant everyone all around her.

He looks to the side as he regrets everything he said. Guilt swallowing him up to his core. He missed seeing the bubbly girl chase him ya' know.

It was hard to admit it, nor will he ever but he bas to suffer the consequeces of his actions...

If only he didn't say those things.

If only...

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

A/n: omg this was bad right ;;;

Im so sorry im really bad at angsty stuff and i will totally do another request if you want!

Im so sorry awatchANIME this was really quite bad and I really dont mind doing another request from you!

Angst isnt my forté so im really sorry!

I feel so bad and once again, im truly sorry.

Edit: if you dont like this i think i should delete it??? UGH I REALLY DID BADLY ON THIS ONE IM SO SORRY