🗒💫 Thank you for 1k!!! 🗒💫

Hello!!! Oof I dont know how to start this off HAHAHA. But thank you for 1k reads! Thank you to everyone who continuously supported me like Bishamonten09 and Miss co-writer kiss_my_axe1432 !

Although my first few chapters were pretty bad, yeah I learnt from my mistakes HAHAHA so thank you for letting me grow and improve on my writing. Please do let me know where I can improve!

Thank you for reading my highkey trashy book and I'm sorry for the slow updates because school >.< ! During the holidays I will definately pick up the pace a bit to make it up HAHA!!

But anyways, seriously thank you! I dont know how else to thank you guys i would give everyone a hug but corona wont let me 😔 Anyways, thank you! Really thank you.

And like, thanks to the readers who still read this book and believed in me even though it started off as trash

I started this book purely on impulse and a joke because my friend and I, ( kiss my axe ) were talking about the cake that I baked and how it tasted really bad.

For some reason it escalated into a smut of Atsumu??? HAHAHA and like Kiss my axe was copying and pasting my texts. Then I jokingly asked if I should start a book and BOOM!

This book was made! I know a really anti-climatic story but thank you for your guy's support!

Im still surprised that I've made it this far. When I reached 100 reads I was seriously over the moon and reaching 1k is just wow. Thank you all so much!

Thank you to zzCandycornzz for also being such a great supporter! I LOVE YOU FRIEND HEHE thanks for also being an awesome friend in school and band! And nyxlev15! Im so grateful that you vote my book which is super awesome! Thank you for your comments too! Although I dont know you irl, Im still grateful!!!

For Bisha-san ( Bishamonten09 ) thank you for supporting me even though I was a mere reader of yours and had a lot of inspo from you! Thank you for your constant support and for requesting especially when i didnt know what to write. Thank you for being an awesome friend to me and being so sweet and awesome. Thank you for always fulfilling my request for your book too! Gin and Kamui love you and I hope that you get Kamui in KOF or we will sue them together HAHAHA!!!

And kiss_my_axe1432 thank you for being an awesome friend and we literally almost talk to each other everyday HAHAHA thanks for giving me so many ideas and also supporting me, being there for every milestone of this book! Thank you for being an awesome friend in school and band HAHAHA hope u get a role next year when Mr nasty goes HAHAHA and we will continue to hang out and do stupid stuff.

And finally thank you to the readers! Thank you for always reading my chapters even though they are crappy and crappier than crappykawa HAHAHA im so grateful that you guys found my book and enjoy it!

Truly, I love you all and thank you! 💖💖💖

Anyways, I will update every 2 to 3 days from now on! Sorry school is taking a toll on me 😔

But thank you for even reading this and Im genuinely shook if anybody made it this far into the chapter!

Once again, thank you and outerspace is out! ✌😗✌

Edit: I changed the book cover cuz i didnt realise that so many people had the same one as my previous one HAHAHA