Sparkles in the Sky || Tsukishima Kei ☁️💫

No one expected the happy go lucky Y/n to date the stick in the mud, Tsukishima. How could a cinnamonroll like her end up with extra salty fries like him? Easy! It's because people don't see the part of him she sees!

It all started with a teeny-weeny crush and that blossomed into love. Y/n was always head over heels for the boy and to be frank, she still is. Although yes, he is a salty bastard and yes, he can be mean but deep down inside, he is a smart, caring boy who truly loves Y/n. And plus, he is a total tsundere which Y/n constantlt teases him about.

The two were walking back home from a date and the sky was painted dark but glittered with stars in the sky. The atmosphere was cooling, calm and comfortable. Perfect weather to walk with your lover!

So the two were together, hand in hand, and Tsukishima suddenly stops. Y/n raised a brow at him and asked, "yo, what's up?" Tsukishima bit the bottom of his lip, gosh Y/n is so cute! He tried to souns confident but his words stuttered out of his mouth instead, "h-how m-much do you love me? Not like I need to know or anything it's ju-" "Tsukki you dumbass." Y/n interrupted him.

"Look at the sky," she says as she pointed to the dark sky which was sparkling with infinite glitters. She squeezes his hand and smiles, "I love you so much, every reason is like every star you see. Don't doubt yourself Tsukki because I'll never stop loving you."

The boy couldn't help but to blush at his girlfriend's words. He decided to give a snarky remark instead, "it's not like you can ever stop liking me midget." "TSUKKI IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOUR FREAKISHLY TALL!" Y/n retorted.

"Yeah, yeah whatever you say," he pats Y/n's head and dragged her back home.

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

A/n: Hey hey hey! It's been a hot minute and I apologize! My end of year's are coming soon so i will take a mini hiatus soon but I'll be back right away!

I'll let ya'll know when that is but as always, stay safe, wear your mask, drink water, do your homework!

Love all of you and

Writer-chan is out! ✌😗✌