𝐋𝐗𝐈

𝐋𝐗𝐈

"Let go of Jihyo, I need to see something," Ryujin commands, Sohee made the unconscious Jihyo sit and slowly her head lying on the bed. Ryujin holds her hand and saw the fresh cut of the glass shards.

Following her guts leads her questioning right, "Lia earlier tried to break a compact mirror, which Jihyo used to get our attention below. But Lucas put something to the mirror that halts the healing-" She stops from talking when Jihyo rises from her feet and squeezes her hand, her blood splashes it to Ryujin's eyes, blinding her for purpose.

Yuna sprang into action as Ryujin fell from the ground. Sohee and Sihyeon immediately save Ryujin as Taehyung tries to dodge the attacks of Jihyo, I mean, Lia disguised as Jihyo. She pulled Taehyung's hidden army knife and attacks Yuna.

Her whole form slowly appears, washing Jihyo's appearance to her stand. Yuna pushes Lia out, breaking the wall behind, Ryujin trying to remove the blood right inside of her eyes she tries to pour her tears in case some of the blood will be out.

"Let's find Jihyo. Let Yuna and her sisters take care of Lia." Ryujin said, sniffing between her words, Sohee didn't ask her why she's weeping. Taehyung and Sohee help her to stand up, moving their feet away from the scene, didn't dare to look back while Ryujin is still cleansing her eyes with her tears she stops walking.

"I can smell Jihyo. But her scent is weak from the outside."

"She's in this room?"

"Precisely, let me find her," Ryujin said as the two follows her but a random monster pulls Sohee's foot, Taehyung tries to pull her up but his soul set free when seeing Sohee is greatly devoured by the floor. Sihyeon was pulled earlier but nobody noticed it.

Kneeling down, in the attempt of digging the floor with his bare hands, "SOHEE!!" he cried, seeing it's useless, standing up and kicks the wall. Ryujin shouts, "Don't throw tantrums! You might hurt Jihyo!"

"But Sohee is devoured by a fucking floor. How is that possible? I don't know!" He exclaims, follows Ryujin for looking for JIhyo.

Meanwhile, Sohee was basically pulled by Lia's minion, standing up slowly to get away from poison dart frogs, her eyes caught Yuna and Lia fighting in the balcony, as she hears the footsteps from the outside. "Come, join the party!" Sohee makes a face after hearing Lia's line, a group of monsters cornered her.

Yuna finished her combo as Lia snaps her neck, Yuna is afraid that her strength might kill her, but she sees Lia snapping her head back and smirks, "Impressive." As she continued fighting, "What did Jihyo even do to you?"

 "That's what happens when you're related to meddlers! You are becoming like them!" She cried, advancing her steps as she tries to hit Yuna with their weapons. But Yuna suddenly disappears from her very eyes, Lia sighs and lets out a simple laugh. "Hide & Seek? What a silly game. But I'm in."

Yeji and the others finish off the remaining vampires, her head travels back in time.

"Wait, little kid." Yeji, disguising as a vampire stranger who knew wielding various types of swords ever since she was abducted by the Hwang Clan. Awaits little Lia to look at her, "Were you serious that you want to marry?"

"Yes, I've probably said that. My sisters can be against me." little Lia stated, looking at Yeji. Yeji this time is already an adult, her exact birthday had extinct like hidden history, so she's using her birthday or the day she's rebirth as a vampire. Yuna's mother did care for Yeji, she's more like a nurse to Lia and Yuna's half-siblings. Yeji and Lia did not share any blood relation, which, Yeji had a chance to marry Lia.