𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

After an embarrassing moment of 2Shin, the two was sitting in a table. Their chairs staring at each other, Yuna kept her cold face as if she's telling she's angry on what happened earlier.

The others are having their own time letting the two alone in the table. Ryujin is awkardly eating the food and Yuna is looking away, totally annoyed. "Aren't you gonna eat? It's bad if you don't." she asks the vampire.

Yuna sarcastically replied, "I'm just waiting for you to be full so I can suck your blood immediately." Ryujin choked on her food at Yuna statement, the vampire just laugh a little at the girl's reaction. Men, that's scary..

Yuna stopped herself and waited for the girl to calm down. "W-wild." Ryujin mumbled, getting the table napkin to wipe her mouth, "I didn't even you I can scare you like that!"

"I'm not scared!" Backfired Ryujin.

"But I can read fear in your eyes, Captain Shin." Yuna declared with her mysterious voice, with a tint of playfulness. But later on, her mood changed, "Fear.." she muttered under her breath, then laughing afterwards, "stupid word."

Ryujin notices the gloominess of the vampire, "You can't scare me, you don't look like scary at all." She said, Yuna just sigh and by Ryujin looking at hers, her eyes are started to be more reddish, she's hungry. Her bloodlust occurs.

The scent of people's blood in the Sky Rose Garden is very strong to her, she can even smell them from afar. It is a great torture for her since they are in a crowded place, Ryujin notices her uncomfortable situation, she stood up and reach her hand ro the vampire.

She looked at Ryujin, "Let's go."

Since the girl was near to her, Yuna can smell how pleasant her blood scent is, she tried to resist, nodded, and held Ryujin's hand and she could lead her in some place... some private place for them.

Taehyung is the first to noticed the two, he smiled, "Sohee noona, look." Sohee take her turn and looked at the 2Shin, gong away from them. They both released a playful smirk, letting the two what they gonna do outside.

Yuna is looking at her arm, she's wearing a black polo and the sleeves are roll up to her elbow. The smooth skin of the Captain was exposed to the now angry vampire, her fangs releases and aiming her bite to Ryujin's wrist.

But she looked at Ryujin, she was letting her to do the thing, "You're serious?" Yuna asked, Ryujin just looked at her and to her arm, "It could kill your or worse..." she said, Ryujin was waiting for the other statement but she shrug the thought.

The two was busy until a holdaper appoaches the top floor, "Don't move!" He said, pointing his gun towards to them. He looks so worried about running from the cops, "You! With a weird eyes!"

He pointed the gun at Yuna, Ryujin taken back, "Dude let go! She didn't mean anything to you." But the hol

"Fuck! I'm so hungry!" Screeched Yuna, she kicked the gun upwards to the air, as when the holdaper's attention is there, Yuna turns around quickly and Ryujin only witness that Yuna breaks the holdaper's neck, with a cracked sound. His head poured blood, which Yuna takes her own time to satisfy her crave.

Ryujin looked away and she only see Yuna throwing the body off that high building, she wiped the blood and in their surprised, four policemen checked the room upstairs, Ryujin immediately take her to their seat,  the policemen wonders the Sky Rose Garden, until the cries from below was heard.

"The holdaper is below!" One of them shouted, as they led their way down, Yuna sighs in relief. "They would not catch me either for I'm not a human." Ryujin just smiles and nod, but Yuna laughs too, she can't hide the laughter.