𝐗𝐕𝐈

𝐗𝐕𝐈

"Fuck that vampire! She's really getting into my nerves!" She cursed, she had miserable things faced during her mission in Romania, in five days.

First, duchess Yuna mocking her, second the pack of wolves chased her. And last but not the least, drunk men tried flirting her ended up she got a scar on her lips.

Yiren uploads the photos of portraits to E:U's account, she smirked as the transfer is done.

[Vice Captain...] the earpiece rang, Yiren answers it. It was E:U asking her if she's ready to take off and go home, "yes, I am and miss you all.." she said.

Back to Korea, Ryujin and others began to examine the pictures. "This is must be Countess Lia.."

"I cannot believe Ryujin had fallen in love with these vampires!" Mia joked, holding two pictures of Yuna and Lia, laughing out loud.

Ryujin lowers her head, she feels so embarrassed whenever the topic is about her past love life. "Guys, the family members are in one frame."

"So.. the castle contains different breed of vampires?" E:U said, Yiren nodded coolly hit Ryujin's head and walk to the front.

"Everyone, the castle has three families. The Lee, the ones in sorcery. They were all females." Yiren began, posting pictures of Chaeyeon and Chaeryeong, everyone felt dizzy because they almost look alike.

The girls focuses their eyes and said, "But you didn't get their names?"

"They are not important to our investigation so it's not my business to knew their names." said Yiren, rolling her eyes, "Next, she's only in the Hwang family, those ones good in bullseye and sword fighting. She's also not important here so I didn't have time to know her name."

Ryujin widen her eyes, its Yeji's painting holding a Falchion, embedded to Hwang clan. She was shocked that she alrady proved the Yeji is also a vampire, and those memories came back to her.

She became silent, she didn't speak for keeping the girl's name for safety. "Last the Choi/Na.. which the family belongs to Lia, Yuna .. I don't know the name of the boy.."

Ryujin's eyes were fixed to painting of Yuna, looking so elegantly stunning with a black medieval dress. She was too focused to it, till it was flashback to her the face of the girl licking her finger.

She took her eyes on her finger, it was clear and there was no scar appeared, her skin was clear. "Look who's stunned!" she chewed her bottom lip.

The girl looked at the captains, looking at her with mischievous smirks written on their lips. "Goddamn.. what?" She complained, stomping.

It was just funny for them to tease Ryujin, but the girl secretly smiles and pretend she's crying.

"Yah don't mind the girl right now."

"So what we gonna do now?" She said, changing the topic. Sihyeon fixes her posture and said.

"Well.. kill all the breed and burn the castle. My ancestor, the oldest nun lived, made that condition to us."

"Are you talking about your nun Jihyo?" Ryujin gasped, Sihyeon nodded and said. "She lived for hundred years like Count Dracula.." began Sihyeon, "Nun Jihyo lived single after killing her first love, Daniel. Daniel was killed by Dracula, she became angry and came into a nun."

"She was believed that she's also a vampire, she still so young." explains Onda, showing the picture of Jihyo. Lying on the bed, the picture was taken last year but Sihyeon was right. Jihyo still looks young.