𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

"It's stupid you went to Ryujin without knowing our meeting is about.." paused her, "Yuna.."

Yuna lowers her head, 100% annoyed to Lia who's scolding her. "I don't care what was all about!"

"You should just show up to her and not pretend like anybody in this family!"

The black and pink haired girl looked at her, with angry eyes. Lia just smirked, she thought that Yuna was still into Ryujin and that's why she pretended to be her. But the girl didn't knew that the two aren't in good terms.

"We will merge her and our company by.. marrying Ryujin. I guess, Shin Julia will be sound nice, doesn't it?" Lia said, standing up from her seat and places the wine glass on the table, near to Yuna who's took a book.

Anyhow, but Lia felt she knew that it offended Yuna. Her guts were right, her sister is still madly in love with Ryujin, but Ryujin did the same?

Lia finished the wine and put some blood on it, "well if you married Ryujin, your surname will be the same.. hm?"

Yuna went silent and Yeji open the door and said, "We finally booked on a hotel, we leave at dawn."

The girl just clapped and let her sister leave, "Go pack your luggage, we will go to Korea and stay there for a while, also, you're my assistant for a while in our branch in Korea."

She nodded and abruptly slammed the book, walking fast leaving her sister laughing at her state. "Forget Ryujin, she don't love you anymore. And never will."

"Cousin, I think it's time to be back with Lia for good ol' days." Taehyung said, staring at the Starry Night painting. It was his gift to Ryujin on her last birthday, "and move on to Yuna, for she was nowhere to find."

Ryujin was still traumatised at Lia's offer, not in just she was ex but she felt not good. "There is something wrong, cousin. I can feel it."

"Nah stop blubbering, couz." Taehyung giggles, then he went to his cousin and said. "I think Lia had something good for us, Shin Encantador Korea was a new company. Yet, this company of yours need a sister company, and it hers. Come think of it."

She gestured a no, she was still traumatised.

She took a half day and she put Taehyung on her position on a day, for she would go to the R.EVE Corp.

After hearing the Everglow what had Ryujin said, Aisha and Sihyeon steal glances at each other knowing they had the same thought in their heads.

Ryujin stated also Lia's offer, "Well.. it wasn't sound odd to me, Ryujin." E:U commented, which half of them agrees on their leader.

"But Lia is the Countess! For sure, she got evil plans behind her undeniable beauty." Yiren added, which Ryujin agrees. The others looked at Ryujin and said, "Then accept the offer, Ryujin."

"But I feel not right." mumbled Ryujin, "there is just something wrong, I may repeat this as a broken recording tape but I feel it."

"All of you said it."

Onda spoke up, "Ryujin, its up to you if you agree with us. We don't control your decisions, and we just spill our opinions, that we think it's good."

"But if it wasn't good to you.. alright we don't fight." Mia said, patting her. Ryujin smiles finally, "but we hipe for your own good."

Sihyeon smirked, "I guess you still love Yuna, even you deny it from now.."

Ryujin only looked at her, and covers her face with a book. Began to blush madly again, it was just weird to see Ryujin blushing over Yuna.