𝐋𝐕

𝐋𝐕

"You're the soldier, Hwang Ye-Ji," Chaeyeon mumbles as she heard the strong footsteps of the human soldier who becomes a vampire, a vampire-like them. Yeji sighs and clutches her sword tighter from her grip. "I imagine how long you live, did you ever think of escaping from the Hwang clan before our foster mom adopted all of us?"

Yeji walks closer to Chaeyeon, the vampire stays still in that place. A thought thwarts Yeji to walk, multiple flashbacks came into her head and the majority of them were Lia and her. She's really attracted to that vampire, yes?

"I traveled where you saved a little Lia in an accident and she's pleading you to marry her when she grows up, for no one will steal the throne from her." She stopped and continues, "Look at you, do in love with that monster, and you're still with us. How can I stop the madness?"

"I reminiscence them, everything." Yeji only answered though she can think of any answers she takes that as a short reply. "Do she feel the same?"

Chaeyeon looks at her, not blood-related sister walks toward the tall woman.  As they were in the same row, she gives her an unexpected answer, and would sure rip her heart in pieces.

"I don't think so." 

It left the woman silent, her big sis leaves her from that place. The autumn weather fits into her mood, it made her fall on deep thoughts like orange leaves falling from the branches in a wet rainy season, Chaeyeon didn't care if she hurt the soldier's feelings, but she wanted Yeji to wake up from the joke.

Chaeyeon met Chaeryeong, the stares gave her a message. Rushes to her sister, and saw Yeji all silent, head on the ground, hands-on her sword. She can see the veins popping on her hand, she's resisting for anger. A wave of anger that she finds hard to hide, "U-unni." 

The vampire draws her sword from the sheath and slashes it on the slab, the poor slab cut into two, the sounds scare Chaeryeong, the sounds made Chaeyeon walk back to Yeji. Alarmed, she takes Chaer away from the mad vampire, she keeps hitting everything her sword could touch. She has soon gone exhausted, stabbing it to the ground kneeling on it, and cries.

Chaeryeong wanted to console her poor sister, feeling despair in her first love life but Chaeyeon stops her, pulls her away from her sister. Leaving the woman all alone. Wendy watches them silently when the sisters left her, Wendy took a chance to carry Yeji and counsel her.

Yuna and Taehyung share laughter after pranking Ryujin, the young captain was still in disbelief. How can they trick her like this? Sohee is still speechless about the prank that the two made. Aisha moves her head and felt the embarrassment the captain felt.

Ryujin feels offended by the prank, Yuna was free to say anything to Ryujin, Taheyung didn't think of what Yuna told to Ryujin. He calms himself, Ryujin sighs and now she's serious and all. She crosses her arm and lowers her head, slants her back on the cottage. "What's so funny?"

"Couz, you look funny breaking that door. Lol... C'mon cousin stop whining, you have to lift some happiness, we've been through a lot." He explains as he tries to lift her ears, but the girl insists not to. Taehyung was dumbfounded, Yuna bid goodbye to them, and Ryujin walks away.

Sohee declares, "it seems like there's a part of your prank gone wrong." Taehyung notices Ryujin leaving them there, maybe she wanted some fresh air to chill her spine the prank embarrass her too much. For revealing the part she's sensitive and now they're making fun of her hysterical reaction.

Taehyung asks the Countess how the prank has gone, Yuna didn't tell it and just walks away, she feels the sunlight and takes her umbrella, opening it and heading back to the castle. "Seems something's off... anyways, Kim found any help?"