𝐋𝐗𝐈𝐈

𝐋𝐗𝐈𝐈

"Hiding in Wonyoung's figure won't help you, using your tricky power won't help you either." Lia continues, attacking Wonyoung, the young girl dodges her attacks and they had their very own fighting.

Lia snatches a hatchet from the ground, throws it at her Wonyoung almost cut her arm due she tried to catch it. Yuna suddenly unfolds in Lia's view, in one blow Lia screams as Yuna hits the head of the hatchet to her arm.

Gasping for air, she tried to run away from the scene, Yuna follows. Chaeryeong and Chaeyeon saw the scene and follow them, Tzuyu watches her tracker and unbelievably saw Taehyung and Ryujin were struggling over a swarm of monsters hovering them upstairs. Sana gets the signal and follows the way upstairs, slapping the monsters away.

"Come on we just cornered Lia, let's kill her!" Ryujin shouted as if she knew Yuna's shapeshift plan. 

Lia stops, almost fall from her foot as she felt the bath, Lia sat there and hisses in pain. Yuna puts her hand on her chin, it's like a resting pose and she uses her left arm to rest the elbow of her right. "How dare you to pose like that? As if you've already beaten me!"

Yuna slightly smiles at that point, eyeing the place, sighs, and going back to talk to her dear sister Lia.

"Shapeshifting wasn't my way to hide. But to corner you, while you're busy with my power, I let the others prepare." Yuna expresses, crossing her arms and looking at her unni. She knew Lia might do something unpredictable, if she was Lia, she must be thinking about how to outsmart Yuna.  Lia suddenly stands up and takes a wooden stake in an attempt to stab Yuna.

Chaeryeong got in her back, hold her horns and rot them until they turn into ashes. Lia tries to remove her hands by embedding her nails on her wrist, Chaeryeong did not bulge into the pain, as Chaeyeon uses her shotgun to shoot Lia's already injured arm.

The sound disturbs the R.EVE agents, as they saw the scene.

Lia, weakly falls on the ground, gasping, trying to breathe. Try her best not to weep at her overly injured arm,  but she grabs the end of the shotgun and points it at her head. "Shoot me, Chaeyeon. Shoot me 'til my head explodes and my fragments fly all over your face!" she screams, she continues to shout and yell at Chaeyeon.

"We don't want to kill you, we love you."

"Is this how you show your love?" Lia mutters, showing her horns and arm, both injured. "What love, love my ass. Fuck your love, I don't need that," she yelled, trying to sit in the bath, focusing on her surroundings. Her angry eyes suddenly tears appear, she may hide it, but the sisters notice it.

"You are born with two minds and one body. Your second identity is unknown, is unborn, but it shows it can drive you as the most dangerous vampire now. You may not tell it to us, but you let your evil mind convince you to be this way." Chaeyeon brought up, the sisters look at her, even Ryujin. Lia sighs that Chaeyeon can see what's in the past, it's her own memory or anybody else.

"Nobody wants this, nobody wants us ever to fight." Yuna steps in, "We can cure you."

"No!"

Lia suddenly stands up and broke the shotgun, she pushes the two sisters, Ryujin tries to distract Lia by being bait, Lia without thinking, threw Ryujin away from the scene, hitting Tzuyu on the ground. Chaeyeon is getting desperate to hit Lia since the girl is hitting her with her combat, though her arm was pretty fucked up, she can still hit them with brutal force.

"I'M NOW IN FULL CONTROL OF MY BODY, YES, YOU ARE RIGHT. I DO HAVE TWO MINDS, BOTH NAMED LIA. YOU CAN'T SEPARATE ME TO MY MIND!" that sentence from Lia shakes Yuna's existence, she is watching the two fight.