𝐗𝐈𝐕

𝐗𝐈𝐕

Now the changes of the moon and the other celestial bodies of the galaxy went viral, Ryujin watched the video of Sister Dahyun giving everyone a warning.

"She came. She'll bring hell to us. Oh Almighty God! Please help us, save us from this miserable.."

"Keep your home safe, remember to put altar in your home and always pray. He will save us.."

A statement from sister Dahyun, Ryujin snorted and turned off her phone, gradually taking her attention to the papers.

While writing and making a proposal she remembers that sister Dahyun was Sihyeon's unnie, she drop her pen on the desk. "My older sister Dahyun unnie saw the prophecy of the strongest vampire. She recorded that date and it was December 9, 2003."

"Nobody knows that sister Dahyun is the one who saw the prophecy." Ryujin muttered, "but why do I fuck think about that? I need to be focused on this shit papers!"

But her secretary opens the door and it reveals as secretary Park Chaerin, "CEO Shin language!"

"Arraseo!" Ryujin shouted back in guilt, Chaerin giggled and closed the door. Chaerin is two years younger than Ryujin but she handles her work right, then she came back checking her papers.

(A/N: Chaerin is from Cherry Bullet. Well I'm a Lullet a bit I need to stan them seriously.)

After three hours, she was now standing at the side, watching the city and the busy road down there. Coolly. Man, she's always chill.

"CEO Shin." Chaerin called the CEO, Ryujin looked at her and let her to continue. "Our business partners just came, they would like to meet you personally."

Ryujin put down her papers and fixes her own coat, "Aish the CEO looks so pretty handsome don't need to change."

The girl smirked at Chaerin ad the girl escorted her outside, while walking they went to their meeting place. Ryujin waited for their business partner to come, but a different girl came with a man.

"I-I thought it's Choi Lia, who are you?" Ryujin coldly asked the white dragon like girl.

She had this beautiful, red, dragon eyes, and a small smile printed into her resplendent face.

She took of her sun glasses, "Honestly, Lia is obviously sick and she sent me here. By the way, I'm Hwang Yeji, the manager of her company. This is Jaemin, same position as mine."

Jaemin nodded and Yeji smiles, Jaemin led the talk about the conspiracy, while she examines the look of Ryujin. She nearly forgot her look since the last time she saw her was two years ago, Chaerin notices the playful eyes of the woman.

But, shrugged that off.

The both parties agrees with a deal, Ryujin's business will supports Lia's. Ryujin notices what Chaerin notices too, but she's colder than ice in Atlantic.

"So now, I feel happy when the CEO dealed with us. Hope you a good day." Yeji bid goodbye, but put a calling card into Ryujin's pocket, leaving the place.

Chaerin waited the both of them leave, "I..er CEO Ryujin, I guess Ms. Hwang find you attractive, I can tell it to the way she looks at you."

Ryujin smirks and only fix her hair, "Nah, the female usually do that to me. I am not affected with that. Let's go, I'll just finish some paperwork."

"I want to leave as soon as possible." She said lastly, commanding Chaerin to follow her.

Jaemin notices her stares too, "Yah, don't be like that. She belongs to Yuna and Yuna-"