𝐋

𝐋

(It's Nayeon's day and stream Everglow's La Di Da damn bop! Last update for today. I'll be back to my normal life for tomorrow, keep safe!

-9/22/20)

"Countess Yuna, are you sure Prince Huening Kai is an ally? Or a dreadful threat?" One counselor asked the new Countess, Yuna. In just one night, a lot of things happened, it is just unexplainable to her. She learned a lot, the secrets of her family, the conflict, and behind of forming R.EVE vampire hunters.

Yuna got slower and said, "He's a friend of dad, and he saved my dad again. I would give my full trust on him, and prince of the Corvin. Where were you gonna take us?"

Huening Kai answers, "To Corvin, it'll take 52 hours of travelling, we can rest on a forest, it'll be km farer than to Corvin, and it will take us 3 hours to get in there."

"Now that I am the Countess, Prince Huening Kai will have my trust." She pleaded Horsey and she get in front of  everyone. She let Horsey neigh, a sign for their march will stop.

The siblings, and the loyal to Jaehyun's soldiers, and the captains stops too. They notices it, Yuna announces, "As your new reigning Countess, we will head to a forest before heading to Corvin. We can make it, we can still save my home, our castle in the hands of my sister."

Chaeyeon smiles, clearly encouraging the girl more to her first ever speaking in front of everyone. "I want you to trust me, like what you did to father." She said one last time, before facing an unconscious Jaehyun, his head is leaning over the back of Huening Kai. She smiles and whispers, "I already knew it was you."

Huening Kai smiles, "You know, you're not that bad. At first, I thought you expect this is a game where you can win a prize and get rich. But your game is way different from the expectation I had." He explains, for being a vampire and a prince for hundred of years, he had had set this high expectation for a reigning ruler.

"You never disappoint me, Countess Yuna." He said back, the new Countess replied him with a small smile, like she didn't mean that. But in her head, pressure is taking over to her whole body. She didn't know what she could do next.

While the two were talking Jaemin breaks the scene, passing by on Yuna's side. "Oh well, good thing Ryujin didn't see this, or else you Prince of Corvin you're dead." He joked, making the man laughs.

Replied the prince, "That captain seems to be serious to her own decisions, but, she can be possessive. I can feel it." Yuna ingores their conversation, so done ignoring their conversation about Ryujin.

But why she's ignoring them?

"Woah, Yuna really fits as the Countess. I mean, she's amazing." Sihyeon awed, clearly couldn't take off her head the view of a leader like Yuna. Ryujin just nods and tries to call Lucas since they lost contact upon leaving the castle.

The phone kept ringing and the voice over started, she knock it off and tries to call Lucas again. Sihyeon's alarm at the sound of her ringtone, "oh it's Dahyun unni." The steering wheel can slide in different side, in short, Sihyeon slides the steering wheel to Taehyung for him to drive.

She hanged up, "Hello, unni?"

"Let Jihyo tour around Korea, but accompany her. She'll adjust to her surroundings... okay... I'll be back there arraseo?"

After ending the call, Taehyung gasps, "Mwo? Jihyo's awake?" Sihyeon nods and Ryujin do the same, and again Taehyung is not informed. Taehyung didn't speak anymore and let Sihyeon narrate how Jihyo awoken from a hundred years of sleep.

"Aish Lucas can't answer to my calls, I tried tracking him ended up this device's service is error." Ryujin worriedly said, almost burning her fingers by tapping her phone. Their ranger cars are moving slowly since that's what the others do.