𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

Ryujin was shook, she knew who Rosita or Suzy is. "That's Yuna, and Yuna was her adopted child. Two years ago, she had gone and maybe her sisters took her already and lived in Romania."

Though she was shook that Wonyoung knows Rosita/Suzy, she still explains the unknown adopted child of the woman.

Wonyoung nodded and Ryujin spoke in a very strange voice, "what are your relation to her?"

"I'm her only niece, my parents sent me to her and to apply here." Wonyoung said, still looking at the picture. "Aunt Suzy never told me about her, she only skips my questions when I'm gonna ask her who she is."

Ryujin nodded, but still in her part, she was still curious why the woman suddenly acted in that way. "So your parents sent you here, means you live with your auntie.."

Wonyoung nodded, but Ryujin gestured her to be comfortable with her, because the girl might thought Ryujin was scaring her.

"If you go home I'll go with you. I know your auntie long time ago and I just need a small talk with her." Ryujin said, Wonyoung nodded and answers the captain politely.

But she can't hide the fact she wanted to ask Ryujin, "Why?"

"Something about Yuna and.. that's all." Wonyoung nodded and dismiss the curious girl, she politely smiles at the girl and leave her in the office.

Sihyeon was also in the state of Ryujin, she searches in the internet those people who are survived during the Korean war.

Why she was searching about that? It is because one of the recollection kids had a report about the history of the war, since it was one of Sihyeon's relatives, her hands are down to resarch.

"The male spy got the names od each sisters of Lia.. this one.. she is very familiar to me." She said, pointing the woman, holding a 1940's rifle with her hands. Not to judge, she looks so young.

She maybe a feminine but she looks manly with that soldier uniform, this female soldier got the damn visual. Damn.

"Isn't this one of Lia's sisters?" Sihyeon said, but her trembling hands clicked to zoom in. Her mouth agape.

Sihyeon stutters, "N-no.. How?"

The Mysterious Lost of the Greatest Female Soldier During the Korean War. The title of the link had said, and she tried to read the link, so she could get some informations.

"Where did you got that damn hickey?" Yeji said, as Lia passed by. The girl stopped and gulped, these days she got weird why suddenly she felt nervous whenever Yeji is around.

Lia tried to act cool and faced Yeji, whom her facial expression was serious. "Do you care, my dear sister?"

"Yes, who did that to you?" She said, with more serious in her voice. It was definitely strange for them both, Yeji felt a bit affected. She felt something- but what feeling?

The Countess flashed her with her smile, "None of your business, you can go out or do whatever you want.." But Yeji grab her arm, it made Lia winces in pain.

"Do not turn your back at me.." she said, almost wanted to frightened the girl. Lia tried to let go from the grip, but it was from the girl's muscles and strength. Yeji is that strong to petite Lia.

She screeched, "What the fuck do you want? Let me go! What the hell is wrong with you?!"

Yeji just looked at her, and Lia tries to fight with the girl. Her fangs got sharper and tries to bit on Yeji's arm, which actually worked and Yeji screamed in pain, retreat her hand away from the Countess.