𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐗

𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐗

Yuna smiles and everyone greet her on how they greet the former countess, but she can't believe on what she heard. Her father is Dracula, how can it be possible?

Even the siblings were shook, Ryujin is shook, the captains the shook everyone was surprised. Lia got up and the pain in her temples got seriously painful, she use the sword for support, she narrats a story. "After realizing what he had done to Kang Daniel, Dracula fell in love with a human woman and had a birth of three children."

"He loves the the one boy, and abandoned the eldest girl." Lia said, looking up at Jaehyun, not pain for her temples, but the pain and sorrow in her eyes. "I bet he adores the youngest girl for being perfect." She continued, looking at Yuna and back to Jaehyun.

Jaehyun looks at her back.

The Captain, Yeji, Jaemin, and the Chaesis can't understand what is Lia talking about. "Did you celebrate when I become the Countess? No father, you don't."

Right then, her pain stops, falling onto the ground and her look changes, she can't stop the thing protruding, finding it was big demon horns, it has red to brown gradient color. It was big than it could actually cover Lia's ears.

Her skin changes, all of her appearance changes, her eyes changed to yellow. Her skin got more paler and white, her neck is tinted with a complicated tattoo, right then she look at Jaehyun again. She's in her true self now, she breathes and her fangs are more sharper and whiter.

Her looks made her more a seductive vampire demon, she can hide it wtih her human like form but this is literally Lia. The child that Jaehyun abandoned for her appearance.

"I look like a demon, you should love me like you did to Jaemin and Yuna but... you literally disown me father! I hate you!" Jaehyun looked down, and it actually shows he's guilty for being an unfair father to his three children.

"Father?" Jaemin and Yuna said in unison, "You heard me right, our father is hiding as our stupid damn uncle and afraid someone will stab his heart with a cheap wood with a sharp end!" Lia said, and couldn't take her pain in her temples anymore.

All of the witnesses were shocked, "Damn, you loved two daughters from Dracula?" Onda whispers to Ryujin, but the girl told her to shut up and watch what would be the next scenes.

"I'm sorry Julia, I am so so sorry.." Jaehyun sniffed, Jaehyun used to call his eldest Julia, going down and getting near to Lia, "D-don't get near to me you sucker!" Lia shouted, but her voice is weak.

Huening Kai continued the story, "Former Count Dracula, your wife is pregnant to Yuna in the year 2003, mobs attacking this place and you called Julia to escape and go to Spain. Lia stays here and the mobs attacked the palace and burned Dracula alive."

"Luckily he's alive and he's taken with me to Corvin castle, my aunt Count Wendy healed him and he decided to change his name and hid his identity, later he adopted all the children that your wife loved." He ended, Lia is crying, looking at Jaehyun, where Jaehyun stopping his tears.

"But, one of you is a human.... before."  Huening Kai announces. The captains looked at each other, except for Ryujin and Sihyeon who knew it from the start.

Chaeyeon isn't responding, Chaeryeong rubs Yeji's arm, can't understand like Chaeyeon does. Jaehyun gulps and ask one of them. "How many countries helped your fellowmen to win over North Koreans?"

Everyone is asking who the hell they're chatting, the whole hall is filled with people murmuring about it, but they quickly shut their mouth after hearing a strong woman's voice like literally she came from military.