𝐈𝐗

𝐈𝐗

[Ryujin]

I woke up in a sudden haze, rubbed my eyes and standing up. Seeing the clouds became clear, the Spanish staffs are asking me. I took my wallet and pay them, left the amusement park.

And...

What am I doing in an amusement park?

Really, I can't remember anything.

But in my car, there's a black wolf guarding me. I scrunched, and why there's a wolf all of a sudden?

I get closer but the wolf was attacked by another wolf, but its color white. I saw it with my two eyes, the black wolf running away in a limping way. The white wolf somehow turns into the girl-

"Yiren?"

She nodded, "now let's get back." Pulling me to my car, I took my keys and drive us home. "The Countess might hypnotize you and that made you forget everything." Yiren said, sitting on my side.

I spoke, "But I am trying to remember, anything.. but who's the Countess?"

Yiren shrugged and looked at me, "The Countess has doing some magic that we couldn't recognize her. And based to Mia's investigations, the Countess is 190 years old."

I choked, "Vampires really aged so much." Yiren nodded in agreement, I was driving and my mind isn't focused.

I was still in confusion until Yiren screamed, "Stop!" I immediately hit the brake and we almost thumped in the front. Getting back, my heart throbs when I saw a dead corpse lying on the road.

Yiren got out and carried the body, I get out too and helped her. Hid it on the trees and we get back, "See the corpse?" She asked, "Definitely what vampire had did."

"Vampires?" I repeated..

I told dad that I got a high fever ang chose to stay in my room for a day, I need to heal quickly. I need to finalize the release of our product and dad will take care of everything, I keep contacting Yuna on Kakaotalk but no answers from her.

Sighing, then checked my gallery, raises my brows. I saw some pictures of me and Yuna in the PortAventura World, enjoying the rides and my mind kicked in.

"Oh no.." I mumbled, because.. I can remember now!

The next 3 days...

"Couz, I only remember I took her to PortAventura then had fun with her. Then I can only remember when, wolves began attacking me and saw Yuna fighting them until that's all I know!" I explained, Taehyung again choked in his water.

Fixes his specs and said, "You brought Yuna into a place that the travel time is 5 hours, then you gonna tell me she fought some wolves?! Is she a hero?!"

I sighed, facepalmed, "Yuna is missing, cousin! You get it? She's missing!" Taehyung went up to me, brushed my hair and nodded.

While zoning out, my mind plays how Yuna looked like when she fought the wolves. Her red eyes, her lips and her chin been traced by blood, her sharp fangs.

I don't believe on supernaturals before, but now I see that for real. I guess she's the one in the prophecy, "I won't make you believe me but, I don't know where Yuna go after that. All I know I woke up and pay for that Night closed."

Taehyung sighed and patted my shoulder, "You need some rest, tomorrow we will report the loss of our employee or I should say.. the girl you loved?"

I looked at him and smiled.
The next hours, we are in the same hill near to my home.. with Everglow.

I told them the story that I saw Yuna, being a vampire, the night her eyes changed into a different color. Yiren smirked in victory, for once she got it right.