𝐋𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐋𝐈𝐈𝐈

(Heeyyyy :>>> )

Pass few hours, Ryujin, the captains were with the vampires. Finally reaching the Corvin Castle, the kingdom where they could stay a bit to get strong.

Yuna and Huening Kai werw the vampires who lead this adventure. "Countess Yuna, sorry if I mind to ask but, why the mortals is with us?" It made Yuna stare at the following transportations at them. The R.EVE Captains.

"They owe me a help. I can sense they have trouble way back home, it is much safer for them to be with us." Yuna replied, Huening Kai nods, satisfied with the answer.

Huening Kai smiles and commands them to stop, "here we are." He said, smiling over a empty forest. Yuna raises her brow and cocks her head on the view.

"Bruh I don't see anything." Jaemin told, laughing at his attractive voice.

Huening Kai just put on a small smile and ensure them to follow him. He chanted foreign words first and in few 30 seconds, he declares.

"This is the Corvin Castle."

Huening Kai lead the way and it's like a portal that will take you to a whole new world, Yuna went an awe. Corvin is much different that Bran it is more near to nature and everything is pleasing to the eyes.

"It makes me wanna stay here and had picnic on the grass." Chaeryeong chirped, as Yuna brushes Horsey's mane, she can feel the horse's satisfaction when his feet touching the soft healthy green grass.

Next they see the castle, not far but a bit closer. "Please lead your horses on the servants. Trust me, they are the best horse groomers of all." Huening Kai commanded.

The Captain's ranger stopped at the beautiful autumn trees, put their rangers on there and started walking. Ryujin and her mates were still in awe.

All of them were inside of this gorgeous unknown castle, "Who rules this Corven again?"

"It's someone named as Wendy, and it's Corvin. You should clean your ears next time." Taehyung joked at her cousin, Ryujin just slap his arm and ignores him ever.

The queen's throne, wasn't facing the front where they are. Yuna kept skeptical all this time, but she never show any of those signs that she find something weird. "Countess, I am home, safe. With my friends, and the new Countess of Bran."

Huening Kai expected to see her aunt Wendy, but his friend who died from Black Death pandemic reveals the reality. "N-Nina?"

It's the same girl again. Ryujin thought.

The man couldn't help but to drop down this knees, "stand up my daughter's friend. I use her image to guide you, the Bran's new Countess, the mortals, and the one who had a special place in her heart."

Huening Kai looks up to her, seeing it's Wendy now. One of the strongest rulers through these years. Corvin never changed tend to change the ruler, unless if the ruler is ready to give up her/his throne at the right time.

"Even the Countess ship 2Shin. She got taste." Taehyung mumbles, elbowing Sohee who's actually serious all the time, the man is making his cousin laugh but it never works. He stops and puts own his akward smile to forget it.

"I know how you missed her so much, I also miss her too." She cooed, patting the man to stand up. "Please don't be shy on your stay, I welcome you all." Countess Wendy bows at Yuna, Yuna felt shy and bows back as a formal response.

"Humans! Do the Countess brought dinner for us??" A woman voice was heard. Wendy sighs and faces the woman. "No, the Captains are supernatural hunters. They're here in the need of shelter."