𝐗𝐈𝐈

𝐗𝐈𝐈

E:U snapped the girl as the girl came back to her real senses, she looks so confused and asked E:U and Ryujin so many times why she was there.

"I d-don't know anything.." she says and repeated that statement many many time, but Ryujin told her. "Well you remember you're positioned as a cashier girl in the snack bar."

The girl open her mouth wide and jumped, "oh crap! I totally forgot, what time is it.. its night?! Oh no! My boss would be so angry with me.. I can't loose my job I'm a working student I-"

"Okay okay young lady stop, your boss made you off to your shift, and left your bonus for a while.. he thinks you're sick." Ryujin calmed the girl and gave her a envelope with a money inside, the girl thanked them but she really don't remember anything.

Outside of the house, E:U sighed "I guess we will had a hard time to get an information."

Ryujin only looked at her and guide her to their truck, a few minutes they are in the mini snack bar closed and there are police lines. "The police left this place for a while, it's our time to investigate."

Ryujin cuts the line and wanders, opened the flashlight since the snackbar windows was covered by curtains. E:U followed her and went to the maintance room, she checked and examines.

She checked the things and found the cloth of a worker, and took what's on the pockets. She just found random papers, and a phone.

Jiwon sat on the floor and opens the phone, it has no passwords and it was already on the camera, the mode is video.

She checked the gallery and it has the video, "Damn the police are dumb and didn't see this."

While watching, she heard voices from the video.

"I think it's rude to film the girls, stop sexualizing girls now!"

"Stop talking! They're aren't in the video! But they are standing right there!"

"Oh no, she notices us. Dude close your phone close it!"

"It was all clear.. the vampires really did this. But.. " E:U mumbled to herself but she was shocked at the next duration of the video.

"Dude she's holding a sword! C'mon dude stop the video!"

Soon, screams was heard all over the video, the man panned his camera to his friend, brutally chopped and bloodied. Afterwards his voice was heard, the video ended.

She shot up in the floor and went to Ryujin, after seeing her going in the security system. "Captain Shin."

But the girl only hummed due she was very busy to look on CCTVs, they found the right footage at the exact date and time of the incident.

Ryujin clicked at it and watch the whole scene, "The door randomly opens, means the vampires came."

"Use the our device, E:U said, the vampire scanner is one of Mia's gadget. Which they can see the vampire through scanning.

Ryujin paused the footage and took her scanner, she clip it to the monitor and the whole screen glitched and it becomes normal once again.

But now, they see two figures, two girls. One wearing black leather jacket, her legs was exposed but wearing high boots in color of pink, thick bangs and tall. Ryujin looked at the other, wearing a grey sweater, and a bonnet..

"These vampires knew the CCTVs are, look how they hide their faces. This girl with a thick bangs looks so stupid."

They only watch and really, the girl with grey sweater went to a maintenance room, a few minutes came back and eat the chips. E:U took the vampire scanner clip, stares back at the footage shown on the laptop.