𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

Jaemin saw their position and exclaimed, "Lia?"

Lia only looked at him, Jaemin knew his big sister is annoyed. But her smile was weird, it was weird to the boys. The girl put down her weapon and still holding it, Jaehyun's neck appear a little scar.

She only pecked Jaehyun's cheek and left them, with her chin up. Jaehyun sighs and rub his neck, the tip made a scar in his neck but luckily blood didn't flow too much.

"Can I have the spear?" Jaemin stopped Lia from walking, gripping her arm. "Here, you can swallow it if you want to." She said abruptly and gave the spear.

Lia was greatly annoyed because she didn't made Yuna die, for her own ego had been telling her Yuna might steal her position. And she need to maintain it.

"She becoming more evil these days." Jaehyun finally speak, touches his cheek either. "And rude.." Jaemin added, their uncle nodded, agreeing with him. Jaemin ask the soldiers to keep the spear away from them.

"Count Dracula wanted to rule the world, but before his death, he wanted to change. He hoped for Lia for the change, and I see he made a wrong decision." Jaemin said, looking at the room in the far place.

Jaehyun nodded, as he knew it too..

Back to Yuna, Yeji and others notices the change of her haircolor. Her left hair turned pink, all of the sudden. She was still alseep, the wounds healed already.

"That's weird, but we could see her wounds are healing finally. We can bring here to Korea too.."

"Isn't Ryujin in Korea?"

Chaeyeon suddenly plays in her head and that's only Yuna licking the wounded finger of Ryujin, she widens her eyes and goes back to reality. "Y-yeah.. why you ask, Chaer?"

"Well, I heard Lia from earlier the company and ours will be merge as one.." Chaeryeong said. "Nothing.. it just Yuna and Ryujin will see each other again."

Chaeyeon nodded, "yeah.. they'll see each other soon."

In such hours, Chaeryeong notices Yuna had gone to her coffin, she woke up Yeji and notices the coffin of hers. They panicked at look for Yuna outside, Chaeryeong called the guards and ask to roam around the castle and look for their baby.

Yeji stopped and look on the grasslands and barn, she called Chaeryeong to come with her. Finally, seeing Yuna, riding a full trained Palomino Horsey running in circle.

Notices her black and pink hair, it was just odd to be like that. Yuna put Horsey calm and put herseld down, she still held the lead and brushes the horse's mane.

"Unnie.. sorry for making you worry.. I just put Horsey for the training."

But Chaeryeong hugged her, seems to be so worried that they thought they lost her. "How do you feel?" Chaer ask, while Yeji is holding Horsey heading back to the barn.

"I feel a bit weak.. but it's okay. I just need to rest more." Yuna smile, Chaeryeong sighs in relief waited for Yeji to come back and together they bring Yuna back to their castle.

Ryujin wasn't participating in the meeting of R.EVE anymore, she was busy on her business.

But she planned to visit Nun Jihyo on Gwangju, it's great to see that her company was near to the city. While thinking she stuck when suddenly someone sat on her desk, none other than Yeji.

"Hello.. CEO Shin.."

Yeji genuinely smiles at messes her hair, "Well we visited once again and a friend of mine was here.."