𝐗𝐋𝐕

𝐗𝐋𝐕

"I am so done! I feel so dumb!" Yuna screeches barging still. The soldiers make their way and hid on the walls. Chaeryeong and Jaemin followed her.

She turn her back and saw her older siblings came following her and tried to calm her down, "You can release your anger on us. It is not good to be a bad goat to everyone, especially the guests." Jaemin cooed, which he succeed to calm her baby sister.

They were in the girl's room and they briefly explains to her the whole thing. "Countess Lia, actually isn't bad as you know now. Since she got the throne she become rebellious and bad."

"I make friends but she's pushing me away. Literally the thing I remember when our dad adopted us all." Chaeryeong said, clearly saying Lia isn't that bad..

But it doesn't change Yuna's mind, she really wanted to pay Lia for the sins. "I promised myself to hate Ryujin unni and it is all a waste. And you didn't tell me."

"The fuck? We always tell you, Ryujin is a good woman and will not hurt you! Dang it, you should know yourself NaYu. You stick on what you believe and you don't care if that's true or not." Jaemin pointed out, he got a point.

Chaeryeong and Chaeyeon looked at each other when they remembered they locked up Ryujin and Yuna together in a room. They felt so bad for not completing that one, but it's over.

D-Day

It's near to sunset since the youngest of the family open her delicate red eyes.Sighing, and opening the the lid of her coffin. The other lids were sfill closed, telling her they're still asleep.

The vampire notices a faint red orange colour from the window, she closes the lid and tighten her ribbon, she opened the window. The sun had only minutes to set down. She check if the sunlight would hurt her but ain't.

Yuna daydreams, she daydreams when she and Ryujin watch the sunset down before she could take her home... in Spain. She used to it before they make their own ways. Her heart numbed, she felt alone when remembering those old memories.

"Ryujin-ah let's move, the challenge will start soon!" Sohee shouted, but there is Ryujin watching the sunset down, like Yuna.  Just then her phone suddenly plays Adore You, she notices the sound and didn't mind it.

Sohee watches her sister and left,  Ryujin mumbled, " I bet Yuna's watching the same sunset. We always do that." Taehyung notices her cousin, and watch her, without giving a hint that he's just at the back of the girl.

"Walk through fire for you, just let me adore you. Oh honey.."  Ryujin sang along with the song, Taehyung couldn't guess what's happening to his cousin. But he let her what she will do next. Ryujin indulges into the song and her flashbacks plays Yuna and her watching the sunset.

It's so obvious that she misses the duchess. Taehyung thought, cause he's the only who witnesses the two's sweetness while watching the sunset, of course, the two misses each other.

Yuna on the other hand, couldn't help but to frown, she can't understand why and she can't explain it. Her eyes are watching the sun going down and the background had change, soon blue and purple velvet skies will approach the red orange one.

"I miss you."
"I miss you so damn much, Yuna."

Yuna smiled bitterly.
Ryujin did the same.

Ryujin let the song go over, Taehyung blushes, his ship was very very alive.  He reminded everyone he will fetch Ryujin in case the sun will go down, he let Ryujin have her own moment. Ryujin stares at her back and she saw Taehyung smile at her.