𝐋𝐗𝐈𝐕

𝐋𝐗𝐈𝐕 (END)

North Gyeongsang Province, South Korea

Yeji set her way to find her older brother, Hyunjin, who didn't know where she has gone for so long. Hyunjin and Yeji were left by their parents, their death in the hands of the enemies were their motivation to serve the military.

A little story, after Yeji's loss, Hyunjin continued his service and though he has not had enough money left to travel, he still traveled the globe. He didn't enjoy being promoted on higher rankings without seeing his sister smiling and congratulating him, being the great soldier himself, Hyunjin quits and started his own family.

Travelling made him believe in such things as vampires and werewolves, you might be thinking what is the relation of this to his history. Not long enough he already saw Yeji. Another story, in  2011, in which Hyunjin is pretty old, is with his family having a bond in the park. That's the exact day it was his birthday.

Everybody give gifts to him, but an unexpected gift was given to him "Are you Mr. Hwang Hyunjin?" The delivery man asks, the old man nods and he asks him to sign the papers, and he left him with a box.

Hyunjin opens the box, tears flush down his cheeks as he sees what's inside, it was Yeji's uniform the day she was captured, and her kinds of stuff, her little notebook with a dangling keychain on it he even got the picture of her sister with him. "This is my sister's stuff." He said, with a tearful voice.

Nobody questions who brought that, but in the corner of his eye, he saw a female figure sitting at a table, looking in his direction, people passing by as he focuses, the image of her was gone in the background. Hyunjin smiles as hugs the uniform dearly. He knew. Yeji knew.

Currently, he's very old now, but alive. the funny thing is that he doesn't look physically old, he looks like he stopped aging like Yeji, though he stopped aging he can still get diseases that old people can get. Yeji happens to see one of Hyunjin's grandsons, which accurately looked like him. "H...Hyunjin..."

Yeji will not think her older brother turned immortal like her, but she can't help but hug him. the young man got shocked, clearly shook why a woman like her would hug him without any warning. 

But this man, fresh from the military, takes out his phone and gets the picture of his grandfather and Yeji, who looks so young is his grandmother. The young Hyunjin takes his grandmother inside, "My grandpa got blind due to old age... but he's always in the garden sitting, he told me you like nature."

Yeji found Hyunjin sitting, surprised to see he still looks young but blind, Yeji sits beside him and calls, "Hey, big bro." Hyunjin turns around, trying to find the voice, Yeji holds his hand. "This hand... is pretty rough."

Yeji snickers, as he finally recognizes her, "Yeji? Is that you?"

"It's me... I'm back, I'm back!" Yeji cries as Hyunjin can't help but cry, pulling Yeji into a tight hug. The younger version of Hyunjin smiles and left them for privacy, they stayed there, cause finally, they're together. They watch the night without saying any word. 

Romania

Jihyo never woke up after the incident, she's a lifeless body as they reach her to the hospital that night. It was very shocking news to everyone. Sihyeon and Dahyun decided to put her body beside her boyfriend, Daniel, which was located in Romania. The vampires, Ryujin and her family, the captains, Sihyeon and Dahyun watching Jihyo's coffin lowered and slowly get covered by soil.

Dahyun looks at it and tried not to cry, stopping herself won't work but her feelings flow and didn't help it. Ryujin stays beside her, a little while everyone's having their chat and anything. Sihyeon looks at Jihyo's grave, peaceful beside the founder of the supernatural hunting organization.

White butterflies suddenly appear out of nowhere, and it distracts the crowd. The butterflies fly over the graves, circling them, as soon the colored ones appear as they dance with the white ones. In such seconds, they fly away scattering around the place, one butterfly rests on Dahyun's shoulder.

Two butterflies fly together and are seen sitting in one flower, beside the grave. Ryujin smiles at the little show, holding Yuna's hand. "She's in peace now, finally." Ryujin sighs, as Dahyun nods as she lovingly looks at the butterfly resting at her.

"There's a saying if those butterflies were together, flying or following. Those represent undying love." Yiren added, which made everyone smile, which they knew who they were talking about. As soon the butterflies flying high away from the people, until they were gone in their sight.

END

HELLO.

I just want to check on you guys how are you doing?

Happy or not, hope for tomorrow and you will be soon happy as ever.