𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈

𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈

Ryujin breathes heavily before opening the door, cocking her head on the right side, even it was dark. She sees a sleeping figure of Yuna, there is also a snoring sound.

"I almost lost on this place but I found you." Ryujin mumbled, as she closes the door lightly took a chair and stares at Yuna.

"Still the 16 years old Yuna I know."

The girl wonders her beautiful face, she never forget to wonder the girl's extreme beauty. Looking at her, her stomach rumbles.

Her heart throbs, her eyes are watching her still, bit her bottom lip and stopping her hand to touch her hair or it might attack her.

Even she wore the darkest and gothic clothes, Ryujin wouldn't forget the girl she met years ago. Watching the door behind her, she took a split second glance to Yuna and to the door.

She took her trench coat and give it to Yuna, since the vampire clothes were light and it was cold to her, she's worried that Yuna might catch a cold. Ryujin prepared to embrace the cold even she wore another shorter coat than the trench.

Putting the trench coat to Yuna, she smiles warmly, the desk is just that wide and she took a moment to gaze at her. "I don't know what love I am feeling." Ryujin whispers, hoping it would not disturb her from sleeping.

"But I don't care anymore." She says, finally touches Yuna's hair. But she's touching the black part, because the pink was on the left. She even wonder that pink would suit to Yuna, but it's her own hair anyway.

The hair was covering Yuna's pale pretty face, so she took her time to tug it behind her ear, Yuna demurely groans and faced Ryujin with her eyes close.

The panicked Ryujin felt relieved because Yuna was still sleeping, like it's giving her an advantage to glance at her more.

"Unnie.." Yuna groans, Ryujin remain silent.

She again took her time to watch Yuna sleeping, Ryujin only went there to monitor, but Ryujin seems to have a secret business she's dealing.

Ryujin sighs and left Yuna, while Ryujin going to the elevator, she heard the door open. It was Yuna, hiding her body in Ryujin's trench coat.

"CEO Shin." Yuna greeted her, removes the trench coat and walk towards to Ryujin. The short girl admire her walk, she's like on a fashion show.

Ryujin bows at her, Oh right, business is business. Act like nothing, Ryu. She thought, "Good evening. I have to leave because I might disturb your sleeping."

Yuna removes her trench coat, and give it to Ryujin. "Sorry of the inconvenience, I am not late for touring you around. I don't need anything to warm me up.."

She moves closer to Ryujin, but in her side she whispers hoping that Ryujin could hear. "I am a vampire, our bodies can adjust to any temperature. I bet you know I'm a vampire, right, Captain Shin?"

Ryujin was shookt, but nods. "Yes, I am here to monitor and tour the Blood Prime Wines Company. I am sure you can help me around, Ms. Shin Yuna." She said, changing the topic. Yuna rolls her eyes and went straight to the elevator.

"Follow me then, CEO." Yuna said, before entering the elevator. Ryujin puts her trench coat back to her and enters inside, the door closes and Yuna spoke. "Let's start to the making of wines, in the lower part of the building."

She said, clicking one button. Ryujin felt she was choking and she began to ask Yuna, "So, when this Blood Prime Wines founded?"

"This is only a small wine company during the 1400s, until we can reach the Asia and got less than 10 branches around Asia." Yuna said, stating the fact about it.