𝐗

𝐗

2 years later
9th of December

The busy town from Romania was low-key preparing for Christmas, everyone favourite season of the year.

Of course, Yuna turns 180 years old. Walking down with her Yeji unnie tailed in her back, Yeji almost lost her from the sudden change of her vibe.

Well, the dark one Yuna is the new thing.

"Yah you should wear something light not that black leather jacket." Yeji scolds the taller gorl,

"And what we are doing on a mini snack bar?" Yeji asked, since the store was underrated and only kids at their age eat some foodies there.

Yuna responded with just a smile, they enter the place and Yuna wonders, "It's been two years since the last time I eat human food."

Yeji nodded and scanned the foods too, well she never tried any of them. "Good thing I brought money and-"

Yeji was stopped at her senses when Yuna came closer to her and said. "There is a guy on the maintenance room, I heard him chattering about your bottom unnie." Yeji glared at the maintenance room.

She heard the same thing, well that's the vampires. They can hear even they're afar, but Yuna's senses are quite stronger than her unnies.

The girl thanked her and stopped the time, that the thing Yuna breaks the CCTV by poking it by her finger. "Wow I didn't know I was that strong."
She mumbled, checking her cuticles if it was damanged. Then breaks the others so she can steal food, Yeji came back with her bloodied Falchion on her left and a Tanto on her mouth. Bloodied too.

"Japanese weapons look good in your style unnie." Yuna compliments, opening a bag of chip and started to dig in. Yeji throw the Tanto to the mirror, "Damn, it was hilarious why we can't see our reflection." She muttered.

Now they turn back to time and saw the Cash register the two girls wrecked the whole mini snack bar, Yuna turns around and greet the girl politely. The girl flinched seeing her red eyes and sharp fangs.

They stared long as the girl tried to get her phone and contact a near police station, Yuna raise her brow. "Don't. You. Dare." She snarled, her eyes turns red.

Yeji hid her blades and pretend she's looking outside.

Anyhow the vampires can hypnotize too, in two ways. Blood exchange, or look straightly into the eyes of their vctim. "You will delete the police number, throw the phone somewhere here in your store and please say yes."

"Yes."

"Good."

The girl unconsciously do what does Yuna had said, then she threw her phone and it smacked to Yeji's head. "Ow!"

The girl giggled and finally said, "Now forget everything a be a cow forever." She says and leave, the hypnotize girl was doing the sound of the cow in the counter.

Yeji almost choke out in laughter, "You can make her act like a frog or anything else geez." She laugh with her unnie and take the whole baskets with the chips.

Back from the store, a random customer came and knew the cashier (the one who's acting like a cow earlier), she slapped it and said. "Yah, stop it or your boss will surely sue you.."