𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

As days had passed, everything went back to normal. Ryujin visited Sana three times a week, for her, Sana is a half human.. and Tzuyu rarely visits her, making the pretty viper sad.

While Ryujin is shredding some useless papers, she smirked and remembered what Sana had said. She likes Tzuyu, "Damn, if Sana is only a real human they would be cute for each other." She said.

"What would their ship name be? ZuSana? SaTzu? Shoot, SaTzu sounds good." Continued she, until she heard a call from Chaerin.

A knock was heard on the wooden door, Ryujin look up and saw Chaerin with a cheerful smile on her face. "Hey, Park.. I see you've got a great day."

"I didn't even knew Yuna is that pretty!" Ryujin was shook, maybe that's why Chaerin's smile was good because she finally saw the CEO's sister?

Chaerin sighs and notices the look of Ryujin, "I knew that we you can still have your surname even if you're married but.. CEO Shin why you and Yuna had a same surname? Were you guys married?"

The CEO jumped on her seat and tried to act normal, but sighs and massages her temples, "No.. she's my colleague years ago, I don't love her and why I will marry her?"

Chaerin pouted and spoke, "Alright CEO Shin, but there would be a meeting at 7pm. Don't be late.. the whole relatives of Ms. Choi Lia would be there!" said she and closes the door, Ryujin blew, finally a peace.

Ryujin thought why Chaerin sounds like a hardcore shipper of Ryujin and her, it was just sounds crazy to her. "Damn." She hisses, taking another pile of papers to check and shred.

But new batch of papers came in, she need to revise them all, and check the latest project of her employees. "Aw no..." she said, slouching on the seat.

Taehyung went inside, "nah don't worry I'm here.." he said to his cousin and help him to finish some papers, for they couldn't waste some time.

Hours had passes Taehyung was chitchatting with the other employees, they also find the man handsome in some ways. But one staff speak, "Manager Kim, have you heard about Ms. Choi's sister?"

"Who?" The man asks, "Is it Ms. Shin Yuna? She's Ms. Choi's younger sister but Yuna seems to be more matured to her."

Taehyung gulped, Yuna is back? He thought, then a wild grin appeared to his face. He excused for a while and bang the door to Ryujin's office, "Bitch! Cousin!" He barge in, "what?!" His cousin screeches.

The man calmed himself down, "YUNA WILL BE HERE!!"

"So what Tae?" Ryujin furrow her brows, "she needed to be present at the meeting."

Taehyung pouted and replied."Don't you miss her?"
Ryujin looked up to her cousin and counterattacks, "No." Yes, I miss her so so much..

Taehyung sat on the opposite chair and pointed Ryujin using a pen, "Don't lie, cousin. Your eyes betrayed you." He said, as Ryujin threw her cousin a pen.

"My eyes had nothing to do with this!" Ryujin mocked, checked her phone. "I'm telling you cousin, I'm telling you..." Taehyung teases his cousin, until at the door.

He went to the employees again and one staff asked Taehyung, "Manager Kim, I've heard Ms. Shin Yuna worked here."

He smiled, "Of course, Yuna was so young that time. My cousin met her in Madrid, her auntie apply her to the fermentation section. Until... rather I mean she only do that to add up her allowance for school."

Taehyung almost enter the issue of Yuna's lost, to make money for school is also Yuna's reason why she worked. Due her auntie doesn't have a stable job that time, the employees went an awe.