𝐋𝐈

𝐋𝐈

(No shipping. Stan NiziU)

"What should we fear to an American lady like you? Oh I'm scared she's gonna kill us with her fancy umbrella!" The boys cracked in laughtrr letting the poor Huening Kai go. He tried to stand up and warned the girl, "Go away, you don't know, they even make fun of noble ladies!"

But the girl didn't bulge, but sends him a wink. "Hold this for me." She said, giving her umbrella to him, she put the teen Huening Kai on her back and, she looks at them with her fiery light grey eyes, the eyes tha he couldn't forget.

"And oh, by the way. Hold them for me." She says, giving also the handkerchief with her initials stitched.

N.H.

Huening Kai lived in the poorest family in Romania, he can't actually read that much, so he tried to identify what are these characters but lookimg back at the girl and his bullies. He all found that the bullies were hanged to death.

"Spare my life!" He cried, but the teen didn't listened and bite him to death. Huening Kai is out of words, he can tell that it's just 5pm in the afternoon and the sun is still shining. He used to hear vampire stories everytime, it scares the children who will not sleep at night.

Huening Kai stands up and take a look on the girl, she isn't an European, but how come vampires are non-Europeans? The girl smiles ang take the handkerchief, wiping the blood in her lips.

"I apologize for giving you a mini heart attack looking at those boys." She said, taking the umbrella, opens it and suddenly walking out of the scene like there is nothing happened. "Walk! Unless you wanted to be hanged to death by humans."

"Wait!" He called, he ran over the girl and he catches his breath. "I don't know but thank you, th-thank you-"

"Nina."

The teen smiles, even his face was smudged by blood and bruise, "Huening Kai, but call me Kai or whatever you want." He said, too shy to ask for a handshake. Even the girl lived in a rich, high class of state, she still accepts the hands of him.

Nina and Huening Kai become friends that day, she never hurt him nor bite him. That's how the older vampires learned it wasn't bad making friends with humans, the author knows what you guys wondering. How come Wendy got an American daughter? Simple, Wendy was married to an American playwright before.

But, he died after finding out their true indentities, Wendy and her first born child move to Romania and lived rich, since she's the last child in the clan of Son.

Though the father was dead, Wendy named her Nina Hillman, her daughter have rights to use his surname after all.

After that long ass flashback, Chaeyeon asks, "How did Nina die?" Yuna touches Chaeyeon to know what happened in the past. Finding out, Nina is one of the most important to Kai, she's the one who helps him to study, help him to fight in his own. But how really Nina die?

"She tried saving me from black death pandemic, we both got this diseases and... she died first. Countess Wendy adopted me instead, and the mystery here is how can a soul of a vampire travel here?" He maybe telling this facts, but his voice is gloomy and sad, rising from the seat, clutching the handkerchief and left with his own horse.

"sorry to hear that.." Ryujin whispered, signalled Chaeyeon to bring Yhna back to life.

2 more hours passed, they used the village as their temporary home. The captains sitting at the fire facing their own problem, their ship was hacked, and the backup isn't responding. Ryujin is aching to check upon Yuna, but it's not the right time to bug around.