𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

It took Ryujin 7 days to wake up from her nightmare, together with the lady and the spiders. Yuna, who sleeping peacefully beside her, went alarmed as the sound of the windows. As someone banged them, she grabs the lamp and sees Ryujin isn't there.

She got the feeling Ryujin escaped and run away, Yuna stands up and rushes over the window, her senses can feel Ryujin is now far but she can smell her. Taehyung and Yiren suddenly appeared and Taehyung asks, "Your majesty, what happened? Ryujin? Where is she?"

Yuna doesn't know what t answer just pleads the two to come with her to the woods, while on the way Yuna explains what happened and Taehyung already knew what happened after the battle. They quietly hid from the rocks and finds Ryujin cutting the throat of the bear and indulges herself.

"She's also like me now," Yiren muttered, watching the scene. Taehyung tried not to vomit still can't believe in his eyes, Yuna went closer getting closer to Ryujin. With a tap from her shoulder, Ryujin faces her and Yuna, can't process what she was seeing.

"Let's go home..."

"I don't know where was my home.."

"Your home is us..."

The bear is too big so she's already full, holding Yuna her pale skin is making her stare longer at it. Her fangs hurt her gums, she's confused that she can smell his cousin and Yiren from the rocks. "Couz.."

Taehyung hugs him tightly, almost the squeeze. Ryujin whimpers, "Couz- I'm still alive..." Yuna smiles warmly as she hears Taehyung's soft weeping sounds, Ryujin tried not to cry too, it's her first time seeing an adult Kim Taehyung crying. But they let it for he missed his family so much.

Wendy healed Ryujin as the siblings went in awe, Chae sisters examined Ryujin as the Chae with Yeon opens Ryujin's mouth and take a look at her new set of pale white fangs, noticing there are some small cuts on her gums, basically speaking her new sharp teeth hurting her gums.  Ryujin could feel the sting from it.

"So... I am... a vampire now." Ryujin mumbles, opening her phone and clicked the camera application, she kept a stoic face seeing she has no reflection now. "At least you're alive."

"I am honestly thankful for that."

Wendy sits beside the new vampire, as the sisters find their respective places. "Have you seen the lady and her spiders?"

"Yes. Do you know her?" Ryujin asks, surprised to know that the Countess knew about it. Wendy nodded "Huening Kai and Yuna's mom saw her too. But her story was shared with Kai. She doesn't know her name, she died a long time ago trapped in that room and left behind. But, she talks to whoever travels in unconsciousness, she only appears when someone's rejecting their humanity." Wendy explains, showing a piece of a sketch by Huening Kai, give it to Ryujin as she focuses on it. "This is her..."

"Kai drew her after waking up. You're lucky if she showed her face to you." The piece of the drawing shows the figure of the lady but her face mostly the upper part is covered with weird black shadow. That's because that's the only thing Kai ever saw. Ryujin giving back the picture and pluck Yuna's hand and rubs it gently.

"She let me empty her blood..."

"She really does that. I am happy that you're alive. May I leave you now for you can relax." Wendy heartsomely smiles at the two, leaving the two in that big room. Now they got tie for each other, Yuna stands up to fix the curtains. Ryujin on the other hand grabbed Yuna and hugs her tightly. That simple back hug made Yuna's heart jump.

Then it is very tight, "What's up with you?"

"I miss you..."

"Me too," Yuna replied, cupping her hand and take this small moment between her and take this moment longer. Yuna felt Ryujin's hands aren't warm as before, it feels like she's hugging a mannequin made with real flesh. Sighing as the moon shone on them, their reflection hasn't reflected in the window.