𝐋𝐗

𝐋𝐗

"Where did she go?" Yuna mutters under her breath, Jaemin, Yeji, Chaeryeong, and Chaeyeon were also left in confusion. Huening Kai calms the soldiers as he was about to ask Yuna the same thing. The agents got curious too, curious how the monster is gone.

Ryujin stands up and looks in her whole self, the Bran castle is free, but Ryujin would not fall for it. She is thinking this might be a trap that Lia had set them, back to the vampires, Jaehyun speaks in his studious voice.

"My daughter, Lia, has frail teeth during her younger years. Then a wild white wolf came and she killed it and sucked its blood. The next thing I knew her teeth were white and healthy, and very sharp. Yuna, you told me she can change her appearance too as you can."

"Why are you talking like this, dad?" she asks, Jaehyun waited for her to sink it in her head. Yuna drops in awe and looks at her dad. Jaehyun nods and continues, "Lia can absorb any kind of ability when she drank the blood, that's ineffective to humans."

Chaeyeon and Chaeryeong look at them and look at each other. "Lia absorbed my mind controlling too. She absorbed Yuna's ability to shapeshift, so how did she get the hallucination ability?"

Yeji observed, "I am thinking the same thing, she only sucked Aisha's blood, not Yiren's. I hope I am wrong if Aisha's hidden ability can hallucinate, or maybe some of the R.EVE Captains were not humans after all."  That seems to be impossible, but does R.EVE knew that?

"Why don't we head to the castle?" Chaeryeong said and horses run from the distance, Yuna caught Horsey's reins and got in his back, she made the soldiers in horses follow her. Like a stampede, Chaeyeon mutters, "The gates were locked, we have to destroy it."

"I'm on it," Chaeryeong said as her eyes glow and the gates rot into pieces Jaemin shoots his fire, Chaeryeong's rotting power is pretty contagious and he turned the infected wood to ashes. The siblings cheer the two as the monsters greet them in the hall, Yuna uses Horsey to kick the monsters. Yeji kicked the pillar and her precious guns fall from the floor.

Getting her pistols finally attacks, "Hey do you know how to use guns?"

"I only know a shotgun!" Chaeyeon replies after hit the monster's head to the pillar, Yeji grabs her silver Winchester shotgun, throws it to Chaeyeon. The vampire, however, is struggling over 3 monsters to dominate her defense, but with the help of the gun she blew their heads off.

Yeji is hiding in the gargoyle statue, she's reloading her pistols in very fast motion, you can see now empty shells of bullets were falling from her gun. "Yuna, find Lia, take Chaeryeong and Chaeyeon with you. I can ask the Captains for help."

Huening Kai and Jaehyun went inside, but the young man stayed with Yeji and Jaemin, Jaehyun follows Yuna and the others. Yeji realizing her guns were out of bullets, kicked the rifle and carries it with one hand, closing the safe mode, she fired it like a maniac to monsters. Finds another rifle and uses it.

The Captains set side, watching them do the work. Tzuyu and Sana volunteer inside, so the other follows. 

"Here, take this..."

"What is this?"

"A simple mirror but it can reflect the light from the moon. Though that sounds possible, it is one of my inventions." Jihyo takes the mirror in Lucas's hand, the man just stares at her and did nothing. Lucas never hurt the woman, "Why you're helping me?"

The man just stares at her, for real. But he showed her how to reflect it to the window, opening the window he positions the mirror to the moon and the mirror's surface flashes, at it became a small flashlight. Jihyo panics when the light reaches the pine trees, "Use this... this is like a call of help."