𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈

𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈

D-day/2

(Author: My online classes will start tomorrow so I started writing I have draft chapters I am not sure when I could publish them. Happy reading!)

The Captains went to a walk, surprised that Romania had lost of beautiful grasslands which you can set your own picnic. "Wow, so we're going to stand far and watch the horses run? It's way too boring than to watching them kill with arrows."

"Don't speak too loudly Wang Yiren, other might find us suspicious." E:U scolds as they see the siblings and the others preparing for the horse race. It's a common thing, and it's common for them to learn how to ride horses since it has been a tradition.

A raven passes them and magically turns into Jaemin, the only vampire in the family who can be an numerous animal but only in the color of black (since he's a vampire). "First time?" He says, Ryujin just sent him a smug smile.

Huening Kai bowed at the Countess, but Ryujin isn't in the mood of greeting the prince, but she needs to respect this vampire. Kai notices her face and chuckles, "She's yours, only." He said, pulling his horse away from them.

Glad to hear. Ryujin thought, smiling.

Yuna hop on her horse, "Help me to get through this, Horsey!"

But the horse moves it own and get closer to the Captains, Ryujin smiles and Horsey clearly remembers Ryujin even he didn't see her for years, the girl smiles and put her hand on his nose. "Is that your horse?" E:U asked.

Ryujin nodded, and rubs his chin, and talk to him dearly.

"Oh the blondie horse that Mrs. Shin got, damn he has been with Yuna after all this time?" Taehyung exclaims, messing up the horse's hair. The horse neigh and Yuna reacts quickly, "It seems like Horsey recognizes you, Captain."

Ryujin isn't used to Yuna, like whenever she is talking to her, her tone is always cold and solid. Yuna get the horse back to the lane. Huening Kai volunteers help others to ride on the horses.

After some minutes, the race was began, at first Lia and Yuqi is leading their way and it's like fighting with the horses. Their heated fight distracts them and it was the advantage of Yuna to pass over them.

"Look my sister is going to eliminate you, get your lacking horse faster!" Lia shouted, but Yuqi replies, "But I thought you'll let me win?"

Between the two, Yuqi is more ambitious than Mina. She really wanted to rule, but Mina, she had unknown reasons why she joined here. Huening Kai is up to something, they had different goals here. Lia laughs and following Yuna and Mina's back.

"Do I look like I'm giving up the precious throne for you?" She said, hitting the horse so she can catch up with the others. 2 days earlier, Lia made a deal to Yuqi and Mina that she will make herself a loser and they will defeat Yuna and so the throne will be theirs.

But, it seems like the Countess fooled her without her notice. Yuqi gritted her teeth with anger and catch up with them, after 2 laps of running, they added some barriers for them to jump and see how willing they were to be a ruler.

Lia summoned numerous bats in her back and command them to fly towards to Mina's horse. The hungry red eyed bats fly over and swooped and attacked Mina and her grey horse, she screeches and her horse get into panic mode.

The horse stands on its feet and run aggressively, Mina hold still to the saddle's belt, half of her body where in the horse's back and the half was on the floor. Jaemin became a vulture and tried his best to distract the bats by intentionally hunting them.