𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕

𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕

Lia was watching the snow falling, "It's winter, and I didn't knew it." She said, of course she had been busy for the company too.

Then she flashbacked a woman saves her from an accident, when she was at age of 8.

The little Lia snuck out of the castle and walked afar, anyhow she always escape and to walk. She hated being with Chaeyeon, Chaeryeong and Jaemin.

Yes, you know it she had been cold ever since. She always thought those adopted child (except Jaemin and Yuna but Yuna wasn't with them, which is her pure sibling) would steal their father's attention from her.

And another yes, she wants attention. She don't know how to ask an attention, and she burden to herself that her siblings just showing their fake sides. Decided to be cold and devil.

But the road wasn't far from the castle, she crosses the road. But she didn't mind a car was hit incidentally by a ten wheeler truck, and it occasionally pushing the car. And it was near to Lia. The awful sound of metal rubbing the ground, the people are starting to react.

"SAVE THE LITTLE GIRL!"

"SHE WAS ABOUT TO GET SQUISHED BY THOSE VEHICLES!!"

The people scream and calls for help, but the small girl Lia just look at it.

In a blink of an eye, Lia was nowhere to be seen. The car ended up crashing over, suddenly the car was slashed and split into two...

The driver of the car and the truck was held by someone, flew in the air and sent off clearly to the ground. The someone flew back again, by leaping on the ground, and somersault like a gymnast.

The ten wheeler truck began to explode and nobody knows how it happens, that someone sent off went back to Lia. Notices her, "You don't look like a normal kid."

"Is it because I'm a vampire stranger.." Lia said, heading back to the castle. But she look at the person with a katana on the right hand, the face was covered and couldn't tell if this is a man or a woman.

The someone just spoke, "what do you want?"

"I want you to wait for me a the right age and marry me."

"Are you serious?" The little girl nodded, "I really am. Chaeyeon sister might steal the throne, and I think if I got a spouse, I'll be the queen."

The someone just sighs and went to the girl, "you can't marry someone you just met."

"And I don't care." The someone scratches the head of its, it's like Lia really knows how to talk bluntly with others. "There are some vampires that are good in swords. And you must be one of them, not those cringey ninjas I see on cartoons."

The someone just nodded, "Alright smart kid, go back to the castle I have some things to do."

Lia walked away, felt rejected.

But the countess laugh, remembering her past self, "I'm such a desperate living thing, I really did ask a stranger to marry me, goddamn it."

She went silent and her face softened, no one had seen it. No one never sees her side like that, she don't trust anyone ever since she was brought into this world.

"But where is that swordsman is?" There isn't a rule in them to marry at young age to be a ruler; only who wins the challenge will be the ruler, that's their law.

Yeji came in, since they were sharing the same room in the hotel, seeing Lia watching th snow outside. They don't see their reflectiond and that's why Lia can't see herself in the mirror.