𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈

𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈

Right now, there are celebrating. Ryujin is handing chocolate carton drink to Wonyoung and Yujin, "Eh?" Wonyoung expresses, as Yujin hiding her laugh before poking the hole to the carton drink.

"Cause you're a minor, Agent J." Ryujin explains, patting Wonyoung's head, Yujin just enjoy her carton drink. But Wonyoung isn't giving up, she protest, "But Yuna tried wine when she's minor. Captain Shin you're so unfair!"

Ryujin laugh and raises her head, her double chin appeared. But Yujin cracked the scene, "Nah, Captain Shin loves Duchess Yuna, that's why."  The Captain was choked, but she tried to console herself and bid goodbye to the two. Taehyung smirked, "We are really cousins." Ryujin just punched his arm and laugh afterwards.

Yiren was watching the celebration and talking to Aisha, this couples. Everyone is having their fun time, meanwhile the sisters of Lia are planning to leave Korea tomorrow, for the work is done and they had nothing to do with them.

Ryujin went straight ahead to Tzuyu and Sana, "Sorry we can't join them." Tzuyu apologizes, touching Sana's hand to light up the mood. Sana is in her human form but she can't join them, they might blame Tzuyu for setting her free.

The two didn't notices Ryujin's presence, they are too busy to themselves. She take that as a opportunity, but she notices the gloomy expression of Sana, she wasn't happy, maybe there would be a reason. She already confirm that the two is actually dating, but only Ryujin knew.

Sana let out a deep sigh and take a look on her human form, she's admiring her clear and white skin, there are no red-orange scales covered on her skin, just her plain human skin. Then she stares at her luscious legs and to Tzuyu. Her transformation was only a temporary form of her, she's destined to be a cunning Arunachal snake.

"Why do I have to be a snake? Being a human is fun." Sana thought to herself, but Tzuyu reassure her more and kisses her cheek. "It's alright. I'll do everything for you." She says, but the snake let a small smile.

She hissed, "But aren't you tired of escaping me here? And let me enjoy what you humans enjoy outside? Everytime we do that I can't help myself to get worried. To you." Tzuyu was taken back to her words, she knew what her doing is actually dangerous for the both of them. One wrong move they are fucked up.

But Tzuyu kept herself positive and never think of something bringing her down, "I'm not cause I think I'm in love." She smiles afterwards, her dimples showed. Sana's heart throbs and touched her dimple.

She is impressed at how determine Tzuyu was, she would take a risk for them. Ryujin smiles about it, she later clears her throat and the two looked over the direction of the lovers. Sana greeted her a small smile, like she didn't mean it.

Tzuyu salutes along with Ryujin and decided to stay with them, "Hey, I think I souldn't disturb you guys." But Tzuyu just giggles, "it's alright, really."

But she asks the short hair girl, "Are we really that forbidden to love supernaturals?"

"I can't find the answer for that, but for me. Nothing's wrong to be in love, no matter what does your partner looked like. I loved Yuna but she's claiming me for cheating."

"You guys broke up in a unexpected thing, but I hope for your good. Everyone had a happy ending, this is not the end." Tzuyu chirped, probably lighting up Ryujin.

She hit her arm, "You talked like Taehyung, the fuck." Tzuyu just laugh it loud and the snake comes along.

One moment passes, Tzuyu turns to Sana and said, "I know a park here in Korea, let's go so we can hang out." The saddened face of the snake turns into a smiling Shiba Inu for Tzuyu has plammed something. Shs nodded and asked Ryujin, "Are you coming with us Ryujin?"