𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈

𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈

Day II

While Chaeyeon is sleeping. Her mind plays again about the mysterious Korean soldier girl, but the seen is she's dragged by the vampires and put her in their black truck and heads away.

One foreign soldier notices it and calls of help, due he's a foreigner nobody understands what he meant but due to his wailing everybody went to him, he began speaking in such a foreign language.

Which only the American general could understand him, the general went to a wise Korean to tell what hs was wailing about.

"Lieutenant Colonel_____ is kidnapped by some strangers. Go find a suspicious vehicle. They aren't as far as they think." One Korean commander said, they all strongly saluted, snatch their rifles an headed to the tall grasses.

The last scene appears in Chaeyeon's head is the soldier girl's older brother, he's in a camp with the soldiers. "It's impossible she could kindap quickly by those! ____ isn't a girly girl!"

Even he complains, the soldiers are just looking their head down and never faced the brother of the South Korean soldier, he wept silently holding his rifle. Chaeyeon wanted to sit beside him and rub his shoulder, but she can't change the course.

She woke up, cause she felt Chaeryeong tugging her dress, "Hey sis? What?"

"The three challengers were here. A few hours the R.EVE Captains would arrive." Chaeryeong said, but in the tone of her voice, she is not happy she seems to be nervous on something.

The older immediately dress up and cleans herself and Chaeryeong didn't wait for her, she curses and ask Yeji where are the others. She saw Lia talking to Yuqi and Mina

"Where's Prince Huening Kai?"

"I only knew I left him with Yuna in the balcony." Yeji said, but before leaving Chaeyeon, Lia notices them. Alsonthe ancient vampires, Chaeyeon stays a little bit and the Countess get near to them. "Princesses, they were the duchesses of the castle, whom very pleased to meet you all." She says.

Mina and Yuqi bowed, but not in unison. Chaeyeon bowed and asked a permission to leave, and Yeji inviting the two into some chitchat, with the Countess. Chaeyeon take a few steps and make it to the balcony.

With Chaeryeong shipping them... silently.

The girl examines Huening Kai, he's a tall handsome young man but older than Yuna. He's standing with a right posture and looks very manly and well respected, his decent vibes enchant the woman. But he's talking with Yuna and sipping tea together.

She cleared her throat, the young man cocked his head and greeted Chaeyeon, "I witness, how splendid and beautiful the siblings of the Countess." He compliments, after bowing to her.

"Prince Huening Kai of Corvin, did you actually accept the offer?"

This made the man stare into them and there is something skeptical written on his face, but no one tries to read it. He just smiles and replies, " I have reasons." He said, moving back to Yuna who was surprised when Huening Kai is talking to her.

Chaeryeong paused sipping on her cup and gave Kai a question, "Is marrying duchess Yuna your reason?" She asked, Yuna is shocked and stares at her unni, clearly humiliated by her question.

But the young vampire laughs at it and said, "Kinda, if your sister isn't loving someone else." smiling after, damn this man smiles a lot. Yuna gulped and that made Chaeryeong smirks, "My sister is single but she's not ready on those things. Sorry for my sister." Chaeyeon added, the man nodded and she sat down and pour a cup of tea for herself.