𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐈𝐈𝐈

For the next three days, Yuna and I became so close together. Later, I'll bring her to my mom's horse stall, she wanted to ride horses it's her dream to ride one.

Since dad was soft to her, she let her dismiss at 3 pm. She was so happy, Yuna texted me to meet her in the fermentation. I looked and the employees, I greeted them, and seeing Yuna recording each of her observations on the fermenting wine.

"Yo Hussey."

"Unnie!" She ran as fast as she could and hug me.

Oh no, my heart.

I hug her back and the other employees just smiled at our sight, "Ready?"

She nodded as bid goodbye to the other employees, as soon as we go Rosita came into our sight snd her face changed. "Yuna!"

"Tia!"

Soon my we greeted our mom and mom happily hugged me, "Ryujin, who is she? She looks so pretty.."

"I'm Yuna.." she politely greeted my mom and bowed, "Oh a Korean too! It's lovely to meet Koreans in such a foreign country!"

She just smiled and fixed her hair and I finally clear my throat to speak, "So, mom. Yuna wanted to ride our horses." She nodded as she told us to follow her.

While walking, I stared at the beautiful Yuna loving the cool breeze of the wind, why she needs to be so pretty like this. I can't believe it.

Yuna shouted in glee as she sees the horses, mom told her to be quiet there might be a chance the horse will hysterically jump and cry and do anything.

"Sowwy.." she apologizes, she was staring at the horses and her eyes fell upon a beautiful caramel-colored horse with blonde hair. "Hello.." she said, rubbing the chin and the horse didn't react or anything.

She got excited that she finally touched a horse, "I'm Hussey and you're.. hmm... Horsey!"

I cracked in laughter, what a dork. "Do you want to ride... Horsey?" Mom said, Yuna smiled and nodded like a baby.

Mom asked me to bring the horse outside of its stall and Yuna was shocked, the horse was absolutely tall and healthy.

"Is Hussey your name too?" I asked as I ride the black one.
I don't know that Yuna is good at taming horses too, while I can just do that on Minecraft.

Yuna nodded, "Auntie Rosita give that name to me.." she began to explain, I nodded, "And Yuna.. came from my mother."
I looked at Yuna, her tone was very sad and I was curious why she suddenly became sad. "Where's your mother?"

Yuna looked at me and brushed the horse's hair and answered me, "Auntie Rosita said mother died right after she gave birth to me, she didn't know where my father was. She only knew mother was screaming for help."

I looked still at her, I didn't realize she made her horse walk faster. As she knew I could see her tears, "Wait!" I said, made my horse walk faster too.

"Yuna-ssi, let's go back to the stall," I said, she nodded and follow me. I feel bad for her, as we reached the stall. I got down to the horse and went to long-faced Yuna.

She looked at me and I reached my hand, she was thinking at first but she reached her hand too. As she slowly going down, but she made a wrong move.

"Ah!!" She shouted and she was about to fall, due Horsey was that tall. I immediately hug her and Yuna was damn tall.

"Ms. Ryujin!"

We both fell on the ground, with her on my top but I hug her tight. Wanna know what's something worse?