𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐕

𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐕

After that study, Dahyun heads to the room where she casually hide Jihyo away from the outlookers, but not for Ryujin the irl she trusted since she's a closest friend of her sister Sihyeon.

During the bible study, Dahyun felt uncmfortable after she witnessed the candles went off and the harsh wind is the reason. Dahyun felt a pang in her heart, for the past decade of her life, something is not right... her thought.

Opening the door, confusion and bothersome ate her whole system. She never leave the door open, and who would open it? She's the only one who got the key. She's the only one who can go inside the room and clean Jihyo.

She's shaking trepidation but taking a few small steps, unaware on what's inside and what she is going to see there. Dahyun succeeded to by collected and placid, marching and close the door behind her.

The first thing she would check, is Jihyo sleeping on the beautiful bed crafted by her lover, it is surprising it's standing for so many years. Dahyun's heart throbs and she jolted but not to awkward.

Jihyo isn't sleeping. She is standing right in the window, looking out of nowhere. The girl sensed Dahyun and turns around, Dahyun is overwhelmed she can't believe that the woman who had been lying on the mattress would be this beautiful.

Jihyo moves demurely, literally she was born in an old world. She's very feminine and looking at Dahyun, but she's confused, "What year is it?" She asks.

"Everything is new, the buildings, the transportation, the way people dress and the way people speak. Tell me milady, what year is it? Am I still in Romania?" She continued, Dahyun could digest her deep words.

But calling her milady is new, to her, since they are in a modern day now. It would be hard for her to explain, the word milday really came from the old times. Which people use that to address fine and gentlewoman.

Dahyun stated the current year now, she explains everything to Jihyo but she can't read what is going on in her head. "As you can see, the modern world. Dracula made you sleep for 400 years. Here we collected your lover's vampire kits and always keep them safe."

She went closer to the kit and get the small bible, even the cover is tattered and torn. She opened it and find it was really from Daniel, she wept silently after realizing she had slept for 400 years without meeting her true family again.

Dahyun wanted to comfort the broken woman but she sharped her tone, "is Count Dracula dead?"

"Yes. But his ancestors were still in Romania."

"Who are you? Are you a nun?"

"Your one of our ancestors. But my bloodline came from her younger sister. Madame, we are your family in this modern generation." She explains, Jihyo nodded and she scans the room. She travels and sit on the bed.

Dahyun watches Jihyo and examines her. She never imagine the woman walking around here, she never imagine the woman will open her eyes and talk to her in her soft but not too loud. Dahyun narrates, "After the vampires casted a black magic which made you fall asleep-"

The woman stares at her as if it is waiting for her to speak and she will not interrupt. "Your family placed you in a white coffin, thinking you're dead. The other members of Daniel's vampire hunters leave Romania and found Korea. With your family, they decided to stay here until we grew bigger and here we are."

"Do vampire hunters still exist?"

Dahyun replied, taking a photo album of Sihyeon and the advanced secret organization R.EVE, "this is Sihyeon, also your descedant, my sister. She and her friends were behind of growing Daniel's secret business. They are the ones whom leading there. Named, R.EVE."