𝐗𝐈𝐗

𝐗𝐈𝐗

One staff from hotel saw the dead body of the hotelier, she pointed it at others and nodded.. thinking the same thing.

She then immediately called the police, without the others knowing.

Meanwhile the boys had fun playing video games while talking, realizing they had so much in common. But Lucas looked at the clock.

"D-2" said Lucas, staring at his alarm clock which struck at 12:am.

"You're saying something?" Jaemin said, looking at him since they are just choosing some characters.

Lucas nudge next to him and choses a fighter, Jaemin did the same and the screen shows the intros and move of their characters. And signaling them to fight.

The become so quiet, except for cursing. "You're goddamn good at this.." Jaemin snarled, after being defeated by the guy.

"I just bought it few days ago and.. mind if I ask.." Lucas paused, "Tell me everything about you, you know we are friends now."

Jaemin nodded and resurrected his fighter. "Lia is the eldest, I'm the second and Yuna is the last in the second family."

"Woah what you mean?" Lucas said, but in English.

The boy asks him to lower his voice down, he might disturb his sisters who are sleeping right now.

Lucas nodded, letting the blue haired boy continue his story. "I didn't even tell you we are Europeans." He said, "We are the second family, and we got different surnames. Lia is Choi, I'm Na, and Yuna is Shin."

"The black-pink haired one?" Jaemin nodded, "Why?"

"She was adopted by a Korean in Spain, idk the whole story."

"Man it's like I'm listening to an old tale." Lucas joked, Jaemin nodded in agreement. "Two years ago, my sisters fetched her and I feel so happy that I got a large family." Lucas nodded.

Lucas smiles at his friend, but his smile faded after being defeated by Jaemin this time. "Yes!"

"Argh you are good either.." Lucas sighs, almost throw the joystick to the screen. Jaemin releases the laugh and spoke, "Who's Lia? The eldest the girl I saw earlier?"

The boy nodded and bid goodbye to Lucas, who was now had a poker face. 3am, he can't still sleep. Decided to put his shirt back on and watch the balcony, but he was greatly disturbed hearing the sirens of police cars.

He looked down and the police are talking to the receptionist and the receptionist guy let them go inside, for further investigations.

Lucas was startled, he also wonders why the police are in the hotel. But he sat down on his bed and calm himself.

The sirens had made him quiet, he flasbacked when his dad got a warning shot from the police. Since his dad was a thief, but accidentally, the police killed him. Few days ago, his mother suicide after the incident.

"Calm down, Xuxi.." he managed to say, but his voice was croaking. But he heard heavy footsteps as if they are in a hurry, he peaked on the door and sees the police are began to roam.

He sees they checked every room they passes, he knew where Jaemin's room is, and he wonders why they are here.

But he felt strong arms made him sat on his bed again, he looked at the figure. It was a woman.

But out on his alarm, the girl sat on his lap, facing him. Lucas gulped and he watched the door closes the itself, by the girl staring at it.

"Better not to speak a word, little boy. Just play along." She purred, putting finger on his lips. Smirking, the man will surely melt on her stare.