𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

Lia smirks and laughed, but Yuna stayed still, watching her crazy sister laughing over her. She stopped since Yuna isn't moving in the place.

"You're joking, don't you?"

Yuna only answers of raising her eyebrow, she really wanted to tell that she's serious on her decision. She wanted to kick Lia out of the throne and change her ways.

Jaemin opens the door slightly and he saw his sisters, he didn't know what's happening but he keeps himself there silent and let his ears witness everything.

The Countess had nothing to do, to be serious too. Just enduring her pain in her temples, would make alright. Silent hugs the whole room, their stares are fighting off each other, Lia chewed her bottom lip and said.

"The competition of throne will begin 3 days from now, you sounded like you're challenging me into a fight." She says, giving Yuna a point of her opinion. If she wanted to be the Countess, she needs to fight for it.

Black-pink haired vampire remembers what her oppa Jaemin and the other sisters had told to her about the fighting over the throne, Chaeyeon defeats them all and the final battle is Lia and Chaeyeon. But according to the tale, Lia won.

"I really do," Yuna says, still sitting on the throne. But she put her leg up to next, sitting with crossing her legs. "And do you know what they always tell you..."

She waited for Yuna for what is it, but she only stands up and said, "Our father is wrong for choosing you as the ruler, unni." Smirking in return, she faced Lia who staring at the throne she used to sit on.

Looking at Yuna, the girl raises her brow again. "And I want to challenge you, for a fight, and end the cruelty you had done."
"We vampires are devils! We are wrath!" Lia shouted, but Yuna stayed still. She watches her sister's reaction and never changed her face.

Jaemin is shocked, he can't believe that Yuna is requesting for combat, another, fearful combat in the Bran Castle. He can't imagine what the two would do, but, this is not what he expects to Yuna. He only knew the girl for being a fond, lovely, caring sister.

"I swear the world your plan isn't easy as you think! We supernaturals and stupid humans like them would never ever live in peace!" Lia continued, but she smirked and let out a deep breath. "Humans need to get lost on this world, end this joke or else you are no different from the people who want to kill us." She went on, hitting her sword on the floor.

Yuna stayed silent, a matured thing to do than to prove a point. "I accept your challenge." Lia finally said, she can't change the girl's mind and absolutely serious about it. It made Yuna happy inside and they shook their hands.

She's the first one who left the hallway, still, her temples are still stinging in pain she touched herself and realized the pain she got earlier. It was Jaemin's time to seize the moment, he waited for Lia to be gone.

He walks out and went straight to Yuna who picked up her sword and handle it with care, Jaemin touches her arm and said, "Are you crazy?! Did you challenge her? For what? To be the ruler!"

"That's the only thing I would ever do, oppa."

"You're only noted to be the strongest than any of us!"

"I'm more than the strongest vampire." Yuna mouthed, softly. Jaemin let out a deep sigh and looked away from Yuna for a second, then he came back to Yuna who was staring at him back. Jaemin reaches her hand and held them tight.

He cooed, "Yuna-ssi, me, Yeji, Chaeryeong and Chaeyeon don't want you to put your life in danger. Maybe you're the strongest and we just wanted to keep you safe, you're special to us."