𝐋𝐕𝐈

𝐋𝐕𝐈

Sohee checks her watch and phone 2 or more times and looking at the weather from above. She tried to restart her phone and change her time but it won't. So she asks Onda who's beside her, "Onda-ya, what time is it in your watch?"

"7:02 A- PM? A 7 pm shouldn't be sunny like this? It felt like a new morning." Onda exclaims, and now in the same stress as Sohee, others find the commotion and checks the same. Yiren looked serious and all, Aisha thought to herself how this happens.

Then the tall woman asked the Lil Yiren, "Is there any vampires that can change the course of weather or time?"

"Shut up we're not in a fantasy series unni. Former Countess Lia can spawn monsters, it doesn't surprise me if she can do that thing." Yiren pointed out, Aisha calmed herself when the girl agreed with her. Imagine taking this matter and even a vampire that has a bizarre power would not surprise these hunters.

Taehyung takes a look at the commotion and asks, "yo Sohee if it is evening, Ryujin stayed in the woods for the whole time?"

Chaeyeon's head feels pain, the effect made her sit on the couch but feeling uncomfortable. Some premonitions appear on her head and it hurts her so bad that it would rip the flesh of her muscles. This terrible sight takes her to remember the thing she saw on Yuna 4 days ago.

She felt petrified that it makes her cry. "Y-Yuna!"

"I miss you so much.."

"and I don't, lol." Ryujin coldly responds as she knows Lia is coming out from the rock. The woman is in her disguise, the human form in which she hid her true self for a very long time. "What the hell you're doing here?"

"Nothing, taking a stroll when the clouds hide the sun. I never had a chance to walk on my own again. What about you? You seem to be alone." She mumbles her aura changes. Ryujin gulps, she never felt fear from her whole life.

She can spit on a demon but now, her throat feels dry and it's unexplainable. Lia faces her and asks, "Were you scared?"

Flinches, she tried to make a straight face but it's hard to think that Lia red her fear. "Am I scaring you?"

"No." She shrugs, the rustle of leaves was heard, meaning she's walking away from the scene. The vampire earned a laugh from this, but she got serious, and her horns grow. Wrath comes again, uses her magic to attack Ryujin the girl with her reflexes dodged away and hide from the rocks.

A girl from behind shook from all of her body, but she needed to stay quiet, if not, Lia will kill Ryujin that fast. Though this is her one way of help, she had to think about Ryujin if not now and maybe soon.

Then, night came fast. It was one of Lia's power, hiding the real-time of the day. It's really evening when Taehyung arrived from the camp, and it's an evening when Yuna and Taehyung pranked Ryujin.

Yuna sighs and follows Ryujin's scent, she needed to apologize for destroying the secret and Ryujin's trust. She can't help but think about Ryujin after the breakup. She grew curious about Ryujin and her feelings for her.

Now that she confirmed her feelings, she had to apologize for barging in and so she finds Ryujin looking at nowhere, "Captain, I am going to apologize for being rude and immature earlier. I didn't think twice before my actions. I swear I will never do an insulting thing again." She apologizes and Ryujin turns around and smiles.

As an act of accepting an apology, Ryujin changes the topic, "It's night time? that went fast. I felt like I munched pancakes before getting here..."

"Quite surely felt the same way, Captain." She replied, maybe formal but it's elated. Ryujin shrugs off and looks at Yuna. "Countess, I saw a very beautiful sight of nature from that way. I want it to show you, it's gorgeous."  Yuna nods and followed Ryujin. Yuna felt uncomfortable in this state, Ryujin took her hand and run fast from the very direction.