𝐈𝐈

𝐈𝐈
[Ryujin]
Spain
3 months ago...

(Revised. I changed something, and my grammar errors sorry xD)

Wondering about the city of Madrid, also my first time here in Spain. Since I was so fucked up with my ex, I gradually need someone to lock on my room.

Just kidding I'm a kid, I'm Shin Ryujin, here in Madrid we are handing a big company of winemaking, or most of us are oenologists.

But in Korea, our family's secret agents. That's why the crime rate of Korea got lower, and thanks to us and our skillful relatives.. and also I.

Walking down and randomly taking pictures around the city, my attention was got into a beautiful girl. She's greeting everyone in Spanish which the Spanish people there greet her too, and mostly saying Hermosa.

Yes, she's pretty, and hermosa means beautiful in Spanish. I quietly followed her and I stop when she gets down and picked the best flowers in the market,  she bought some and also seed packs. The vendor was greatly in love with her beauty which made, her pulled a flower with a cut-out stem.

The girl didn't bulge, putting the flower tucked in her ear. I took some pictures, "really pretty.." I whispered. She finally went in front of me, and I didn't mind taking her pictures.

But soon I was about to check the girl, I've found out she ran fast, with her cheeks red.

I followed her, though she was so tall and tall people run faster than short people, I tried running.

Until I reach the gardens, she was so tired and madmen approach her.

They look like they're forcing the girl to go with them, the girl kept saying "no! Leave me alone! You're not my boyfriend."

"Stop right there!" I said, the boy who holds the girl went closer to me.

I didn't bulge, "What are you doing here, Ryujin?he asked me with his baritone voice, but it didn't scare me dude he sounds he wanted to be strong in front of me.

I only stared at him and he touched the girl's hair, "You know her?"

The girl was so cringed and didn't dare to look at the guy, he even smell the hair which made the girl whimper, he shot his head to me and said, "She's beautiful... and she's my girlfriend." He said, smirking at me.

"You're too ugly for her.I coolly said, crossing my arms, and didn't mind my hair covered my eye. The girl soon laughed as the boys too, he got angry and run to me and give me a punch.

But of course, I dodged and quickly elbowed him, soon he got up and trying to punch me the second time but I used some combos I learned in my training, ending up was badly beaten.

"You two! Let go of her!" I growled, the boys quickly apologized and pick their boss and run away. I help the girl for picking her basket and picking her flowers.

But, my fingertips touched her hand. We both stared at each other and she smiled, I dazzled. I was shocked, I can feel my pupils got enlarged like I was drugged.

She was so pretty, we slowly stand up and my heart sank and I was struck by her beauty, she nodded and said "Muchas gracias." (Thank you very much), she said, fixing her flower tucked in her ear.

I've never felt this way before, it was so weird, a smile from her made me dazzled and quiet. I can't help but blush.

I was so disturbed and not noticing she was walking away from me, "Wait!I shouted, she stared at me, but still smiling brightly.