𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

"Hello cousin?" Ryujin spoke, Yuna looked at her. They are both sitting on the ground, with Ryujin kept her phone stuck in her ear.

[Yo couz! Why it taking you so long to get here?] Taehyung said on the other line, worry on his voice can be detected. "Cousin, listen. The elevator malfunctions, and the emergency will be here for half an hour. We don't want to wait like that..."

[YOU STUCK IN THE ELEVATOR WITH WHO?] Taehyung said, overall worried to his cousin, Chaerin and Chaeyeon notices him walking fast to get back to the facility.

Ryujin gulped, "I'm stuck with Yuna.. and she called the rescue first, and said we are going to get out half an hour." She answers, Yuna stares at her more when she heard her name.

The girl could hear Chaerin and Chaeyeon's call of Taehyung's name, but also she heard about her, and she heard some footsteps running, like Taehyung was in a rush.

The man speak again, [Ryujin-ah, wait for me there, arraseo?] It was overwhelming to her, when Taehyung is serious, he would call his cousin by her name not couz.

"Great great, thank you cousin." She said, ending the call. She turn her head to Yuna and said, "Taehyung would call the emergency instead."

"Hoping that would work, looks like the staffs are playing around on me." Yuna returned, which confuses the girl. She swallows first before talking to her, "playing around? What do you mean?"

The vampire stares at her, almost got shook why she ask her all of the sudden, but she gave in. "As you can see, half of the employees are devoted to my sister Lia, they're the ally of hers. Which means, they suddenly hate me like the Countess did."

Ryujin nodded, Blood Prime got its fishy fight between the two sisters. "I am sure the emergency pranked me, I supposed to know." She sighs, looking at the top. "That's crazy."

"It is." Yuna agreed, smiling like crazy. "Feeling powerless, I think I should play along, though. Is it helpful?"

The short girl nodded, "Just act like you don't care, and you really don't care."

"They keep talking, I keep walking." Yuna mumbles, showing off her confidence and it made Ryujin giggles on her.

"Nice catchphrase. I must to get my catchphrase either." Ryujin compliments sighing to fix her trench coat. Yuna smiles now and lay her head...

... on the wall.

Soon silence came as Ryujin stares back at Yuna, "Did you dye your pink hair?" Yuna opens her eyes and take a look on her hair, it was all covered by pink.

Ryujin was patiently waiting for the answer but Yuna shut her mouth, she don't know if she can trust Ryujin but, she already knew she's a vampire, nothing's wrong with that.

Of course, the waiting will be boring if no one will talk to ease the boredom, just once will never happen again. "My sister tried to kill me, by putting me in a holy cemetery with lots of crucifix facing me." She said, her voice got weak as Ryujin's knew, it traumatised her.

"Righ then, I got scared when I can't heal much faster." Yuna went on, as the girl was politely listening at her. "The more I grow weak, my hair was affected. But I feel much alive for now." Shrugging that, but Ryujin felt pity.

Yuna's smile gone after seeing Ryujin wasn't smiling the same, "Oh. That's not a thing to laugh about. I'm sorry." She apologizes, "It's alright."

By now still silence was really in the air, and there's Ryujin thinking of a new topic for the boredom would go away. "How are you doing your stay in the castle?"